Thursday, December 12, 2013

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

After yesterday's wintry photos I thought I would put my SkyWatch Friday post up early.  It takes us back to the warmer months when we were traveling in the late part of last summer, with the memories of bright and beautiful sunshine warming our bones.


These photos were taken at The Indian Museum of Arts and Culture located on Museum Hill in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  I was mesmerized by its size and wanted to share it again as I thought it pretty amazing.  It was also great to be able to take photos of that incredible blue sky as a backdrop.  


Standing to attention in front of the statue!  I'm there to give you an idea of how tall that statue is.  I am 5 ft. 6 in.
  

The detail in the workmanship is incredible!


A fabulous sculpture and an amazing sky right?


The marker read, "Apache Mountain Spirit Dancer - Craig Dan Goseyun -1995 - San Carlos Apache - Bronze - Courtesy of Sam and Ethel Ballen"

~~~~~~~~~

My thanks to the SkyWatch Team for hosting this wonderful meme.
YogiSandy and Sylvia are our hosts at SkyWatch Friday.

Please click here to visit other sky watchers.


Happy SkyWatch Friday!