Friday, November 15, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #273

(I am adding my entry early this week before the home page opens.)

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

I'm sharing a few flowers taken in various places on our road trip last September.


These flowers were on a post outside of Wall Drug Store, which is on the edge of the South Dakota Badlands.  You can find their link here.  It is not like any other drug store I have ever been in.



The flowers on this light fixture caught my eye.  You can also see dragonflies in the design.  This was taken inside The Rough Rider's Hotel in Medora, North Dakota, link here.  We stayed one night here and it was very pleasant.


The beautiful yellow flowers were found in the Little Missouri National Grasslands in the western part of North Dakota.  Link here.

Fluffies in North Dakota

Taken at Mcdonald's Lodge in Glacier National Park, link here.  We didn't stay here but had lunch.  It looked a really great place.

~~~~~~~~

The following blogs are in order of how they appeared on the home page, and I have also added some links left in the comment section.  Mr. Linkie did not appear on time and my apologies for that but there should be no delay this week.  I try not to make any mistakes but I do make them, so if I have missed any please let me know and I will add your name.

My grateful thanks go to last week's participants:

Entries that were left in the comment section before linkie was available:




And now for those that appeared on the home page:




























Thank you my friends!

~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.
           
As time allows I will be linking up with Laura's I Heart Macro found here.

Shine the Divine

35 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i always like the wildflowers best. :)

Carole M. said...

pretty Denise

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous - and I love the petunias on the post.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Denise All the flower shots are beautiful. Have a great weekend

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful flowers, Denise. Your photos are lovely. Have a happy weekend!

Michelle said...

I was at Wall Drug as a child and remember it well!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

Beautiful flowers ours are sleeping!!

Linda said...

Just beautiful, Denise. I love the flowers and the Tiffany lamp especially!

Adam said...

great flowers

Mimsie said...

All flowers to me are beautiful. Not enough people these days stop to smell the roses.

Cloudia said...

I love seeing through your eye, D




ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^= <3

Our photos said...

Beautiful are the photos!
Greetings from Holland, RW & SK

Cezar and Léia said...

All these colours are so warming!
God bless you!
Cezar

Out on the prairie said...

very nice selection, I liked those petunias

Valerie said...

Great pictures, Denise, especially the enlargement in the header. Tut tut, I didn't see the dragonflies at first.

Carver said...

The flowers are all very beautiful. I love the way the hanging flowers look outside the store. I like the light fixture so much and wildflowers are always a delight.

Judy said...

Hi, Denise - I had the devil of a time getting my link to go up last week, and then you don't even list me! I will have to see if I am still there! Much easier this week, although I still had to use some bad words...
Looks like you had a wonderful trip!!! I love the header photo the best!! I think that is the last one in your post, as well!!

Judy said...

Sorry, Denise - it was two weeks ago, and I am there. My mistake. I am so busy with school that I am not sure what my poor blog is doing...

Betty Manousos said...

great floral shots, denise!
such beautiful flowers!

xx

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love wildflowers but that hanging basket is scrumptious! Thanks for hosting TF!!

Carletta said...

The lush petunias are my favorite and I Love that light fixture!

Birgitta said...

Wonderful collection of flowers!
Have a nice weekend!

Christine K. said...

lovely flower photos, Denise.

Indrani said...

Excellent captures Denise, particularly the first one.
I couldn't share the link last week hence sharing it now.

Kay said...

I do always enjoy seeing your beautiful flowers, Denise.

guild-rez said...

Hello Denise
Thank you for sharing your beautiful flower pictures!!
Gisela

Linda Gross said...

The post and the colorful flowers make for a very pretty picture. The other pictures are pretty as well.

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Dandelion seed heads always look so amazing close up.....they are one of my favourites.

Happy Sunday!
Ruby - Starry Universe

Gunilla Bäck said...

Lovely flowers! The yellow wild flowers are my favorites.

Caroline said...

At Wall Drug last Saturday, sadly the flowers are done for the season, but the nickle coffee and the homemade doughnuts are still delicious after a jaunt through the Badlands :o)

Susie Clevenger said...

Fantastic captures...isn't it wonderful there is so much beauty in the world to capture through a lens?

molly said...

I think the dandelion is one of natures truly amazing creations

Mollyxxx

Pat's Addition said...

Those folks at Wall know how to make a mark on the economy. What a success story. And nice flowers too.

Laura said...

So, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the love up-close:-)

kissed by an angel said...

Dear Denise,
your photos are beautiful!!! I love the picture of the wildflowers so much and the dandelion is great, too!
Have a wonderful day,
Katrin