Friday, November 8, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS

More photos taken at the Norfolk Zoo, Norfolk, Virginia, link here.  A couple of them, the Red Panda and the Giraffe I have posted before, and also the tiger but not so close up.  The top photo is a baby Siamang.  The one of the pig is a Red River Hog.  


More information on the Siamang here.



Go here for information on the Red Panda



This photo came out a little fuzzy and I cropped it.  He is a Malayan Tiger and if you want to find out more you can go here.



Click here for more info on the Red River Hog.



This beautiful animal is a Masai Giraffe.  You will have seen him in my previous post but I thought you would enjoy the photo without a frame.  You can find out more here.  And FYI, I would love to stay at Giraffe Manor in Kenya.  I have been hearing about this place for years.  A little out of my bracket but a girl can dream.  Click here to see what I am talking about.

We enjoyed our walk around and have at least one more post to share from the zoo.

~~~~~~~~


Thank you Misty for hosting one of my favorite memes, and please click here to visit other interesting critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters

16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the hog is scary!

Margaret Adamson said...

hi. Wonderful shots and I love how you edited them

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I wouldn't have to go to Giraffe Manor, I'd be happy just to visit your wonderful zoo! although of course I would go to Kenya anytime if someone offered to take me ;>)....

Your photos are wonderful in sepia!

Terri Buster said...

Cool shots- the hog is fantastic, and so is the baby in the top pic!

Our photos said...

Wonderful shots!
Greetings, RW & SK

Lois Evensen said...

Great images. That hog is really different - I don't think I have seen one like that before.

eileeninmd said...

Cute critters, Denise! My favorites are the Red Panda and the Giraffe. Have a happy weekend!

Linda Gross said...

The Red River Hog doesn't look like it would be able to see out of its eyes, with all that hair (eyebrows?) hanging down!

Linda said...

I love these, Denise! Great work on the captures and the editing.

gigihawaii said...

How adorable!

Indrani said...

Nice treatment to the images. Great captures.

Daniel LaFrance said...

I think the hog is amazing!

Elephant's Child said...

Love them - but it is the Red River Hog who won my heart today. Thank you.

Betsy Adams said...

Great photos of your zoo animals. I love your header of the Siamang....

And I laughed at that PIG... Funny one indeed!

Hugs,
Betsy

SquirrelQueen said...

I am in love with that little Red Panda, he is adorable. All of your shots are awesome.

Kay said...

These are great photos, Denise. It's been such a long while since I've been to a zoo. It was fun seeing your photos.