Friday, November 1, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS, BIRD D'POT AND WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Congratulations to Misty on the birth of her little girl.   Super happy for you Misty!

This week I am linking up with Misty's Camera Critters, Anni's Bird D'Pot, and also will be linking with Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday when it is available in a few days.  Thank you to our hosts for these very enjoyable memes.  Please click on their links to see others entries.


When we were in Germany last month, Gregg and I took a side trip to Strasbourg, France.  It has been a long time since I have seen any swans, and I was delighted to find this family on the River Ill.  Information on this river can be found here.




17 comments:

Linda said...

Denise, this is so beautiful and serene. This is the type of place I love to spend time at...just enjoying the tranquil scenery.

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty swans.

Daniel LaFrance said...

Elegant and beautiful!

Cloudia said...

"When turkeys mate, they think of swans," Johnny Carson




ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

Elephant's Child said...

Truly beautiful. Water, and waterbirds melt my heart.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Denise it is always lovely these Swans with their new family. that seems a lovely trip for you both/

Carole M. said...

we posted swans together today; yours white and mine black. I love the location for yours too!

Jane and Chris said...

They are such graceful birds and always remind me of England.
Jane x

gigihawaii said...

Those swans remind me of the ones I saw in Zurich, Switzerland in November 1969. Beautiful!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Swans are beautiful and I love how the brick color reflects in the water.

Anni said...

So elegant and graceful!!!

Daniela Augustka Blah said...

Pretty and elegant swans.

Gunilla Bäck said...

It's always lovely to see swans.

Stewart M said...

Nice pictures - the native swans here are black. I would have like to have been there when the first British Colonists saw black swans!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

eileeninmd said...

Denise, the swans are beautiful and I love the pretty scene! Have a happy day!

Dave said...

The third image gives a wonderful scene, I can imagine sat on the riverside with a cool beer.... I wish!

Kay said...

I've always been fascinated by swans too. It must be their graceful, beautiful shape.