Saturday, October 26, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #270



The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.


I have been home for over a week now and hoped to get back into the swing of things.  However, I have had a busy week and am having to take it slowly with Today's Flowers.  Consequently it will be another week before I resume my list of the previous week's participants.  I thank you for your continued patience and understanding.   Hopefully by next week I will have been able to get back to normal.


~~~~~~



These are photos I took while we were at Big Meadows along Skyline Drive a few weeks ago.  Beautiful wildflowers everywhere!
















~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.


                     
As time allows I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

25 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thanks, D;

I needed that


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

Our photos said...

Beautiful flowers photos!
Greetings, RW & SK

Jana Last said...

Lovely photos, especially the one with the single daisy.

Elephant's Child said...

What a treat.
Take it easy - you and Greg have been very, very busy for months now.

SquirrelQueen said...

Your shots of the meadow are gorgeous. I especially like the thistle.

Rhodesia said...

It is difficult to get back into the swing of things when you have been away. We were away most of May and I am still going through photos for that trip. Then we were away for a few days in August and I took far too many photos so they still have to be labelled. What with that and all the fruit in the garden and the time canning my computer time has been very limited!

Love the flowers here. Hope that you weekend is a good one. Diane

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Wow, so many thins on your site, you are like a whirling dervish. I will check out joining the meme later, after I get into a routine with the other two meme's I joined.

Love the photo in your header...OK give. What did you use to take this beauty? Dianne

Terri Buster said...

Lovely flowers!

Carver said...

Beautiful shots Denise and I love your new header (or rather I think it's new).

Out on the prairie said...

Some very nice wildflowers

Adam said...

great flowers

TexWisGirl said...

i'll take wildflowers over roses any day. :)

schmidleysscribblins.com said...

Well the iPad sure makes anise photo. Which edition are you using? Dianne

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Denise although I like all flowers there is something special about Nature's wildflowers

Mimsie said...

They are very beautiful and daisies always catch the eye.

Debbie said...

so completely gorgeous....stunning light!!

Michelle said...

A lovely floral series!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Love wildflowers and the pink one with the shadows is my very favorite this week. It is nice to be back in the land of flowers and I've already been out taking a few pictures -- so I'll be back to the meme next week I hope.

Laura said...

So beautiful Denise! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

Karen said...

I love meadow flowers, pretty shots!

Gunilla Bäck said...

Beautiful meadow flowers. The thistle is my favorite.

Gert Jan Hermus said...

A very nice series!! :-)

Best regards from the Netherlands,
dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos of the wildflowers, Denise! I love Shenandoah! Have a great evening!

kissed by an angel said...

Oh, these are beautiful photos. I love the picture with the little daisy!

Kay said...

They are all so lovely, but that last daisy really speaks to me.