Saturday, October 19, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #269


The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.




Over the last two months we have been busy with personal vacations, family and friends.  It came in four chapters.  Chapter One, Gregg and I went away for five weeks on a road trip across the United States.  I still have photos to share from that trip.  Chapter Two, we had friends visiting from England.  Chapter Three my father-in-law's annual shipmate's reunion took place, the last one.  They have been having them for 40 years and it was one last hurrah to say goodbye to people we have all grown to love as family.  They came from every corner of the U.S.  And Chapter Four, a two week trip to Germany where we celebrated our niece's wedding.  She made a beautiful bride!  So, I have lots of photos to share that will probably take me through the winter.  Between Gregg and me we took a zillion photos.

I have been posting my Today's Flower's on our home page ahead of time, and also on my blog, visiting blogging friends when I can.  If I have missed you please forgive me as while I was away I had to put my laptop to sleep.  Even though we bought the conversion plugs for Germany, they still didn't fit into the receptacle.  I am going to let my telephone company know about that one as that's where we bought them from.

From here on I will be putting together the usual list of last week's participants.  Thank you for your patience and continued support of Today's Flowers.  I think you are all wonderful for sharing your many beautiful flowers from around the world.  It is a real pleasure to be a part of this meme.

Wishing you all a wonderful Autumn.

~~~~~~

My photos are again from the Norfolk Botanical Garden.







~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.


                     
As time allows I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine