Friday, October 25, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS

A change of pace today, photos from our recent trip to Germany, but with a slight twist. I found a new app on my iPad that turns photographs into cartoons.  I will share the unaltered photos at a later date.

First of all, a very special little dog and precious member of the family.  We got to see him several times over our visit.



I found these two lovely carved wooden owls outside one of the many places we visited.


The following photos were taken in one of the local towns.  A very artistically painted cow standing in front of a shop......



a lady walking across the street with her dog....


and more dogs with their humans, a meeting place for the canine kind.



Thank you Misty for hosting one of my favorite memes, and please click here to visit other interesting critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters