Friday, October 11, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS

Those little white butterflies that I couldn't get a clear picture of, look more like little fairies if you stretched your imagination a bit.


I have posted this butterfly before but I liked the different angles of his wings so am showing him again.









Some type of Skipper

Finishing off with all the white butterflies on these flowers.  They seemed to enjoy what they had to offer.

A black Swallowtail of some sort.


Thank you Misty for hosting one of my favorite memes, and please click here to visit other interesting critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters

17 comments:

  1. These are glorious, D!

    The faeries are awesome



    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the ephemeral enchanting beauty of butterflies - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of butterflies. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still seeing a few butterflies when the sun shines... yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise, I love the beauty and serenity of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butterflies are so delightful. And of all your pictures (although I love them all) the one of the two little whites dancing together is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shots !
    The little fairies in the first photo are quite enchanting !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butterflies are so beautiful and yours certainly are. Now, those white ones. We have some that look very much like them but they are what we call 'cabbage moths'. We have noticed lots in our back garden of recent days and they are the ones that lay eggs on the vegies and the vegies get eaten by little green worms. Those here even have those wee black spots on their wings. Makes me wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific butterfly shots. I do LOVE the first one, I think they are fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's unbelievable how you manage to get such magnificent shots of these insects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have make beautiful photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely, Denise! Watching the butterflies is one of life's simple pleasures. At least it is for me. Beautiful butterflies and photos. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure they're fairies!
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent photos, well done. Beautiful butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful and fantastic shots. I love them all! The butterfly is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete