Saturday, September 21, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #265


The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.


Over the next two months we have a lot of activities planned with family and friends, one of which is attending the wedding of my niece in Germany.  We have friends visiting from England also, and we need to spend time with them.  I will post my Today's Flower's on our home page ahead of time, and also on my blog here through to the end of October, visiting blogging friends when I can.

With this in mind I won't have the time to put together the usual list of last week's participants but will resume once life starts settling down again.  Thank you for your patience and continued support of Today's Flowers.  I think you are all wonderful for sharing your many beautiful flowers from around the world.  It is a real pleasure to be a part of this meme.

Wishing you all a wonderful summer.

(This message will be repeated every week)

~~~~~~

My posts will be from the Norfolk Botanical Garden for a while.  I took lots and lots of photos there.  I was very impressed with their garden as there was so much to see.





~~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                     
As time allows I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine