Monday, September 23, 2013

Just some of the places we'd like to visit one day.

Several months ago we were at Chincoteague and the first place we went to was the visitor center at the National Wildlife Refuge.  There was a large map of the United States on the wall showing all the wildlife refuges in every state.  I figured these would come in useful for when we start road tripping.   If you enlarge them you might be able to read them better.  I didn't take a photo of every state, just the ones that I thought we would be interested in.  Some came out blurry and I won't be publishing those.  I squint enough going through life, another reminder that I need to get a stronger prescription on my eye glasses.  It's at the top of my list.

In no particular order, here are the National Wildlife Reserves we would enjoy choosing from sometime in the future.