Saturday, August 17, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #260

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

Over the next two months we have a lot of activities planned with family and friends.  Gregg and I are on a month long road trip across the USA, and we also have friends visiting from England and we need to spend time with them.  I will post my Today's Flower's on our home page ahead of time, and also on my blog here through to the end of October, visiting blogging friends when I can.

With this in mind I won't have the time to put together the usual list of last week's participants but will resume once life starts settling down again.  Thank you for your patience and continued support of Today's Flowers.  I think you are all wonderful for sharing your many beautiful flowers from around the world.  It is a real pleasure to be a part of this meme.

I wish you all a wonderful summer.

(This message will be repeated every week)







~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                     
As time allows I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

21 comments:

  1. Bright, cheery and enchanting. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to call those bozo bozo in Hawaii. I remember playing with them as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise What a delightful colourful post. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, delicate, and refreshing. I love summer. Have lots of fun with all your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As ever, great pictures of flowers. Hope you have a nice break away from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rainbow of colourful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those pink, clover-like blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots Denise. I hope you have a great time on your road trip and with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Denise....gorgeous! I love the colours and "life" here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first shot with all the flowers together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,Denise. Nice captures. Your shots are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how beautiful are those flowers, and all those magnificent colours. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures, gorgeous colorful flowers!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an abundance of beauty! So glad you are sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful flowers! Please can you tell me the name of the red flowers which look like little balls? I made a picture of such but didn´t know the name...
    Wish you a lot of fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete