Saturday, August 10, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #259

The link to Today's Flowers on the home page opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.


Over the next two months we have a lot of activities planned with family and friends.  We have friends visiting from England also, and we need to spend time with them.  I will post my Today's Flower's on our home page ahead of time, and also on my blog here through to the end of October, visiting blogging friends when I can.

With this in mind I won't have the time to put together the usual list of last week's participants but will resume once life starts settling down again.  Thank you for your patience and continued support of Today's Flowers.  I think you are all wonderful for sharing your many beautiful flowers from around the world.  It is a real pleasure to be a part of this meme.

Wishing you all a wonderful summer.

(This message will be repeated every week)

~~~~~~

I am still working through the photos taken at the Niagara Falls Botanical Garden (Canada) several weeks ago.




Not flowers but there are times I find leaves just as fascinating to photograph.





~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

~~~~~~~~                               

When possible I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

32 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Denise! And yes, leaves are fun to photograph too. There's something serene about the green lush colors of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful. Thank you - and have fun in the busy months ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Denise! I recognize the hostas at the end which I always loved to plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow are you getting even better at photography!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers this week are nothing less than spectacular. Oh and I adore your new header. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise Thanks for sharing these wonderful flowers. Have a great time with friends and family and I look forward to seeing our great shots back in October.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Denise, leaves in their own way make lovely images, like you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree,I never tire of looking at leaves and as autumn approaches they become interesting.....
    Beautiful photo of the rosebud!

    Happy weekend Denise,
    Ruby @ Starry Universe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splendid set of images dear Denise, I love the intensive colors!Your new header is adorable!
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos and those leaves are very special. Well done. Have a great weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flowers and leaves are wonderful! Enjoy all your company!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful flowers and leaves. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that variegated shrub is amazing! I've got just the spot for one of those. Beautiful photos.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Denise. I had checked out your site before yesterday. I remembered it from the flowers. Nice meeting you yesterday. I hope to hear more about your trip west to lovely botanical gardens. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. really lovely, denise. love the pink rose.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Nice capture. I also think there are many beautiful leaves.
    Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful and colorful post! The pink rose is ever so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Denise Just gorgeous shot's!!
    I am a flower lover, but that tricolor ed tree leaves are wonderful!!
    Have a lovely visit with you company!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some charming shots, I really liked the rose

    ReplyDelete
  20. Womderful shots Denise! I love leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful! The rose is perfect, but I love also the last one. The wet leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful flowers and something so special about leaves with water-drops. Lovely photos.

    Enjoy your busy time with family and friends! And thank you for hosting this wonderful meme.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very nice to share; i might be going to the Fairchild Botanical Garden in Miami soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brilliant captures, Denise! You made my day. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such lovely photos Denise, particularly that delicate pink rosebud.
    Enjoy your time with friends and family, you will be missed in the comments department but I am sure everyone will understand.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice set of flowers and plants.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty!

    Happy to be here.

    Regards.


    ♥Regina

    ReplyDelete
  29. Delightful selection of photos! Meadow with geranium is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete