Friday, August 23, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS

I finally found them again.  About a year or so ago I came across a field of goats and I took lots of photos.  I enjoyed looking at them and found their antics very comical.  I didn't really take much note of their location along this long road and went by several times on my way to meet up with friends, but always came up empty.  Well, Gregg and I were out and about a couple of weeks ago and Gregg spotted them as we drove by.  The gate was recessed and it was hard to see them over the fence but my favorite spotter saw them.   He made a u-turn and we drove into the gateway.  There was enough room to get off the road.  It was great finding them again.  Aren't they cute?  I also took note of where they were this time.
































And just for good measure I am sharing another couple of photos of the Mediterranean Miniature Donkey from last week's post.  He was sharing the same field as the goats.





~~~~~~~

Thank you Misty for hosting one of my favorite memes, and please click here to visit other interesting critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters

16 comments:

Adam said...

cute little baby goat

TexWisGirl said...

really cute goat family. the little guy with the leaf is precious.

Leave It To Davis said...

Oh, the kid with the leaf in his mouth is just adorable!!! And I love the shaggy goat! Still love the donkeys!

gigihawaii said...

Cute goats. I saw a herd of them in India.

Linda said...

Oh, Denise, the goats and donkeys are delightful!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

Jennifer A. Jilks said...

What fun! I dance with them with joyl

MJ said...

Goodness gracious, some of those goats needs a haircut! WOW... I don't think I've seen goats with a coat that long before. WONDERFUL photos! ♥

Maria said...

These baby goats are beautiful

Indrani said...

Loved the kids with leaves in their mouth. Great shots. :)

Elephant's Child said...

Awww. So very cute.

jabblog said...

They are adorable. Goats are so entertaining and it's good for the donkey to have company, too.

eileeninmd said...

Denise, the little one is so cute! Great shots of the goat and I love the little donkey too.

Cezar and Léia said...

aww how cute they are!You got excellent images dear Denise! Well done!
Léia

Diane AZ said...

How fun to watch the goats and mini donkey, really cute pictures! :)

grammie g said...

Hi Denise... Love goats they can be pretty comical! The neighbor near here had about 40 if them, and I loved watching the little ones romp around!!
Love the little one with what looks like a leaf in it's mouth!!

Grace

Mimsie said...

I love goats and donkeys both. The pic of the goat peering through the fence is a classic. Thanks so much for sharing. They are all wonderful.