Saturday, July 27, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 257 - Williamsburg - Part 4

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

Sunflowers from Williamsburg, VA













~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Jama at Sweet Memories

Bernie at Bush Bernie's Blog

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Randi at Bland Rosor &Tistlar

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Maschas Buch

The Modern Mom

Arija at Garden Delights

Liza at Mommy's Little Corner

Charlene from My Nature Photography

Enerhagen

Nature Footstep

Lea's Menagerie

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Laerte Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Karen at Pixel Posts

Starry Universe

Up North With Mel

Steve at Shooting My Universe

Hood Photography

Mary in Austria

Maboe

Pret-a-Vivre

Et Oyeblikk

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Misty at My Dogs Keep Me Sane

Karin's Fototraum

Chris-June's Kreativewerkstatt

Laura's Shine the Divine

Indrani at IShare

Bettyl from Photographing New Zealand

Bunny Girl

Lotusleaf at Garden Tropics

Life's Concealed Details

Deja Photo

Sandy at Kezzela2

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Sara at Love That Image

Trini Garden

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao

Pat's Addition

The 365 Project Molly's Daily Kiss

Shell Louise

Jana's Photo Journal

Mammoth Lakes Daily Photo

~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                          

I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

33 comments:

Cathy said...

Ok Denise - they are simply stunning - you certainly have fun when you are out and about. Bet the bug (not sure what it is) would wonder what all the fuss was about.

Mimsie said...

I simply love sunflowers. Have a print of van Gogh's sunflowers on my bedroom wall. Yellow my favourite colour so sunflowers are a must.

Mimsie said...

I have always loved sunflowers. Yellow is my favourite colour. I have a print of van Gogh's "Sunflowers' on my bedroom wall.

Kay said...

Wow! This is a very impressive macro!

SquirrelQueen said...

Great shots Denise. Sunflowers are my favorites. Hope you have a great weekend.

Gerald (SK14) said...

such wonderfil close-ups

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Beautiful studies Denise.
Sunflowers bring joy and colour where ever they go.....

Happy weekend,
Ruby @ Starry Universe

Valerie said...

Very nice, Denise. Sunflowers are such happy flowers.

Ranita Sinha said...

The flowers are bright and beautiful..thanks for sharing..

Adam said...

nice sunflowers

Carver said...

I love sunflowers and these are wonderful shots of them.

MJ said...

Oh I adore these. Sunflowers were our theme flowers at our country wedding 25 years ago. So I have always had a soft spot for these flowers. Beautiful photos. ♥

Laura said...

Exquisite as always dear Denise. Thank you for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro... you know the link opens at 8pm/est tonight:-)

i beati said...

mine are getting ready to shine soon !!

TexWisGirl said...

i love sunflowers!

lina@women said...

Awesome shots, Denise.
Sun flower is one of my late Mom's favorites. We've ever planted this plant on our yard, though only one :)
Happy weekend.

Luna Miranda said...

love the creative macro shots. cheerful sunflowers.

eileeninmd said...

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers, they are so pretty. Lovely photos, Denise!

Mary said...

I really love seeing the sunflowers! No matter whether they are perfect or ratty or drooping or looking up...they are just so photogenic and beautiful! Lovely photos of them!

Country Gal said...

Lovely photos ! Our sunflowers that were planted by either birds or critters are huge and slowly staring the flowers ! Thanks for sharing ! Have a good day !

Leave It To Davis said...

I especially love the last two shots....very different perspective of a sunflower than what I am used to seeing. Great job!

Karen said...

Oh I adore sunflowers! These shots are exquisite, such beautiful light.

Indrani said...

Pretty sunflowers, how they brighten up the day!

Jana Last said...

Oh, these are beautiful photos Denise!

Margaret Adamson said...

Hi Denise These Sunflowers are wonderful and lovely to see them close up and the even closer. What bug is on the second shot? Sorry I called you your incorrect name in another post.

Gunilla Bäck said...

Gorgeous! I love sunflowers.

Debbie said...

WoW, the close ups are wonderful!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Sunflowers really make me smile. It is not very often that I see them.

Betsy Adams said...

Oh how I love sunflowers, Denise... AND--I love Williamsburg....

Hope we get to see the sunflowers on bloom at Biltmore in August.

Hugs,
Betsy

Birgitta said...

Beautiful shots of sunflowers!

Susie Clevenger said...

Sunflowers...I love them. You have captured them with gorgeous detail...

Pat's Addition said...

Sunny days and flowers!

Meta said...

Solrosor är en häftig blomma tycker jag. Vacker och verkligen stor.
ha en underbar sommar som är kvar.
Kram Meta