Saturday, July 20, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #256

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

I am still working through the photos taken at the Niagara Falls Botanical Garden (Canada).


Mother's Value Hybrid Tea Rose


Sun Flare Floribunda Rose


Double Delight Hybrid Tea Rose

~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Hood Photography

Randi at Bland Rosor &Tistlar

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Arija at Garden Delights

Life's Concealed Details

Cathy @ Still Waters

Artistique

Maschas Buch

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Starry Universe

Maboe

Enerhagen

Karin's Fototraum

Minoru's Photo Diary

Blommer och sant i foto

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Jama at Sweet Memories


The Modern Mom

The Gardening Life

Elaine at Our Country Cove Crew

Rural Revival

Michelle at Rambling Woods

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Vilt Og Vakkert

Passion for Nature

Judy at Lilac Gate

Indrani at IShare

Nature Footstep

Mary in Austria

Laerte Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Home Garden Diggers

Karen at Pixel Posts

Sallie at A Full-Time Life

Island Rambles

Sandy at Kezzela2

Jungle of my life

My World

Steve at Shooting My Universe

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Just Capture

Rollercoaster Mum

Loose Leaf Notes

Shell Louise

Dancing Aspens Farm Blog

Jana's Photo Journal

Derek at A Student Gardener

Valerie from Travels Here and Abroad

~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

~~~~~~~~                               

I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

42 comments:

  1. Stunning shot of the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, and I can almost smell their fragrance too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite captures of these beautiful roses.
    Hope you're enjoying a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning roses, Denise. They brighten my rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking! Particularly the red and white.

    Would LOVE to share coffee with you anytime, pal



    ALOHA from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° > <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top rose is fabulous, I love it. Have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those roses are gorgeous, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise that red rose is stunning - thank you for sharing. We'll be in Niagara this coming September - hopefully the roses will still be blooming then
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. so delicate and never lose their allure

    ReplyDelete
  10. The roses are gorgeous. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful roses and colors, Denise! Lovely photos. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love roses, as I guess most people do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, especially the last one Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are gorgeous. I love the two toned one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Denise your roses are gorgeous.....
    especially Double Delight!

    Happy weekend,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rose is a wonderful flower, beautiful pictures :) Regards

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful and beautiful roses! The last one is my favorite!
    HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm happy you shared your roses. I have failed at them here!
    Cheers from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are all gorgeosu, but my heart goes to the last one with the red edges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh so pretty - and apt, An English Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect roses Denise! I'm so happy you'll be sharing with I Heart Macro this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Denise, You know that we grow Hybrid Teas and Grandiflora Roses in our yard.. One of my fav's is always Double Delight.... Great set of photos!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely roses Denise. Don't you just love the perfume of 'Double Delight'?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful roses...lovely captures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Denise what fragrant finds! My camera is dead and I can't take good shots of flowers with my phone camera so can not do TF. I borrow my friends camera when I travel ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning shot, such beautiful roses...
    Best regards, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning, that is the only word to use for these wonderful shots. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous roses, especially the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  29. One word Denise..."breathtaking!!"

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! Lovely!
    I have just one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love them all....send me a bouquet, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Suas rosas são maravilhosas! Amei a variedade de cores! Abraços e boa semana!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my! I feel like I could actually touch the petals and smell their fragrance. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete