Saturday, July 13, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #255

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

More photos taken at the Niagara Falls Botanical Garden (Canada).


Yellow Marigold, thanks Steve!  Steve's blog is Out On the Prairie.  Click here for the link.


Oriental Poppy
Papaver orientale
Papaferaceae



Black-eyed Susan.  Thanks Squirrel Queen.  Squirrel Queen's blog is here.


~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Hood Photography

Randi at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Karen at Pixel Posts

Minoru's Photo Diary

Arija at Garden Delights

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Life's Concealed Details

Luna Miranda from Live in the Moment

The Modern Mom

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

Enerhagen

Vilt Og Vakkert

Passion for Nature

Rajesh at My India

Elin at I hagen ved skauen

Maschas Buch

Maboe

Charlene from My Nature Photography

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Gitte at Fra fro til blomst

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Judy at Lilac Gate

Anki-itte at Rosor Och Tankar Am Dromtradgarden

Deep Canyon

Laerte Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Desert Horses

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Mary in Austria

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Pret-a-Vivre

Lea's Menagerie

Starry Universe

Sara at Love That Image

Indrani at IShare

Artistique

Jama at Sweet Memories

Shiju Sugunan at Cranium Bolts

Lotusleaf at Garden Tropics

Laura at Shine the Divine

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao

Sallie at A Full-Time Life

Mammoth Lakes Daily Photo

Derek at A Student Gardener

Et Oyeblikk

Nature Footstep

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Sandy at Kezzela2

Karin's Fototraum

Deserts and Beyond

Just Capture

Steve at Shooting My Universe

Seasons in the Valley

Teregram

Shell Louise

Blommer och sant i foto

Dancing Aspens Farm Blog

Jana's Photo Journal

HardWorkinJudy

~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here. 

~~~~~~~~                               

I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

28 comments:

Cloudia said...

Pom pom wins! :-)


Aloha

Kay said...

Absolutely stunningly beautiful photos, Denise. It lifts your spirit to look at them.

Mona's Picturesque said...

You always have the most exotic flowers! Love the first one especially. Amazing!
Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day :)

SquirrelQueen said...

You have a stunning bouquet of flowers for us this week Denise. The third one is my favorite. It is a Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia).

sandyland said...

so so tranquil and lovely no greater paintbrush !!

Margaret Adamson said...

Hi Great close up shots especially the 1st one. Have a great weekend. Margaret

Luna Miranda said...

exquisite flowers. i love the petals of the pompom mum--gorgeous design.:)

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Beautiful glowing sunshine flowers!
I like your header,looks like an amazing place.

Happy weekend,
Ruby

Minoru Saito said...

H! Very beautiful chrysanthemum photo.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Carver said...

Very beautiful yellow flowers. Happy Weekend.

eileeninmd said...

These are all gorgeous, the pretty pom-pom and my favorite the poppy! Happy weekend to you, Denise!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Lovely Denise - love the bold gold;)

lina@womens perspectives said...

Always admire your flower shots, Denise. They all were perfectly and wonderfully captured!
Happy weekend :)

Kerri said...

Truly gorgeous!

Out on the prairie said...

I might be mum on the 1st, but feel it is a marigold.All very nice

Mary said...

Wonderful! The color from the Susan is such a bright yellow! Great!

diane b said...

The marigold is just perfect, amazing nature.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I adore your cheerful yellow bouquet -- it is my favorite color! Thank you for hosting Today's Flowers. I'm so glad to be back in Oregon and seeing so many wonderful ones -- it's great to have this wonderful place to share them.

Karen said...

Oh gosh, they are beautiful, such vivid colours!

NatureFootstep said...

poppies are gorgeous flowers where ever you see them. :)

Birgitta said...

So beautiful photos!

Modern Mom said...

All are stunning, but the last one is my favorite. Thanks for featuring my flowers on Today's Flowers.

Meta said...

Så vackert gula dina blommor är som du visar
Ha en underbar sommar
Kram Meta

Vilt og vakkert said...

Heisann! Your flowerers looks like wonderful shining suns, yellow color gives us energy , thanks ;:OD)

Vilt og vakkert said...

Ps Will all flower´s friends walk on Sunday? I invite you all on my blog! DS

Jama said...

Absolutely beautiful flowers.

Susie Clevenger said...

Beautiful...I love the marigolds...pom poms cheering summer on!

Heather said...

Absolutely gorgeous shots. The marigold looks pretty amazing up close.