Saturday, July 6, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #254

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

More photos taken at the Niagara Falls Botanical Garden (Canada).  I took a lot!  Once again I don't have the identity of all of them but identify when I can.


These were right outside the butterfly garden but I could not find an ID.  They look like a geranium of some kind but I am not sure.
.

Oriental Poppy - Papavar orientale - 'Curly Locks' - Papaveraceae


A Peony but what particular type I am not sure.


Purple Alliums

~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Jama at Sweet Memories

Sara at Love That Image

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Randi at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

The Modern Mom

Minoru's Photo Diary

Meta at Blommor och sant i foto

Hood Photography

Maboe

Enerhagen

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Deja Photo

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Passion for Nature

Mary in Austria

Judy at Lilac Gate

Arija at Garden Delights

Betty Manousos Cut and Dry

Deep Canyon

Desert Horses

Desert Garden

Deserts and Beyond

Pret-a-Vivre

Teregram

Poetic Shutterbug

Luna Miranda from Live in the Moment

Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Rajesh at My India

Vilt Og Vakkert

Karin's Fototraum

Bernie at Bush Bernie's Blog

Sweet Romantic Notions

Life's Concealed Details

Shiju Sugunan at Cranium Bolts

Gypsy Lala at Capture life as I see it

Lotusleaf at Garden Tropics

Lui is in Heaven

Laura at Shine the Divine

Derek at A Student Gardener

Starry Universe

Chris-June's Kreativewerkstatt

Home Garden Diggers

Trini Garden

Just Capture

Rollercoaster Mum

Shell Louise

Mammoth Lakes Daily Photo

Seasons in the Valley

You-Wee Because XXL, Picture and Postcard Internet Diary

Dancing Aspens Farm Blog

Valerie from Travels Here and Abroad


~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.   

~~~~~~~~                               

I will be linking up with the following blogs.

Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here,

   

Mona's Floral Love here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro here.

Shine the Divine

33 comments:

  1. Wow Denise, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The peony photo is stunning beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so beautiful. The peony is a variety I haven't seen before and I love it.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely macro of the blue geranium! Thank you for another treat for me, you know how much I love peonies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, these are beautiful, especially the a alliums. amazing shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these shots... so full of beauty and color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers! The poppy is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all are beautiful flowers, Denise! The poppies are one of my favorites. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful photos!

    I am dreaming of having that many alliums in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your header photo!! Well chosen. I wish I had all those beautiful flowers growing my my yard! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very beautiful flowers. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the alliums! like nature's purple fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so lovely and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful blossoms! Love the peony!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning series, Denise. Love them all.

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That peony is my favourite of today's images!!! And I love the colour of that cranesbill!!! There are getting to be so many of them!
    And then there is the bee in your header...
    Thank you for doing all the work, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have no idea what those purple flowers are either, but I do love the color and markings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely, lovely! The peony which we don't get to see here, is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exquisite Denise... thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Recently, Kay from her blog "Musings" shared her photos from Antelope Canyon. Thank you for telling her about that photographic tour! What an incredible place. The photo of that light pouring in is just so amazing.
    Your flower photos here are beautiful! I love flowers so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A poetic set of images with wonderful colors!
    Adorable flowers dear Denise, thanks for sharing!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this series Denise! ;-)

    Best regards from the Netherlands,
    Gert Jan

    ReplyDelete
  23. We are planning our first trip to Niagara Falls in late Sept as a belated anniversary celebration, Denise. After seeing your beautiful photos we will be sure to visit the botanical gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite of the four is the one you identified as possibly a geranium of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Quantas flores lindas você tem aqui!!! Amei as cores, as texturas, tudo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful ! You find the best gardens in your travels! The double peony is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely pictures. Small, simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your flowers Denise. Hope you'd find time to visit my Yellow Gumamela.

    ReplyDelete