Saturday, June 15, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 251

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  The old link will close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

The peonies were blooming the day we were at Meadowlark Gardens at the end of last month.  The gardens home page is here.
















~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:


Randi at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Karen at Pixel Posts

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Valerie from Travels Here and Abroad

Copper Diem's Garden

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Enerhagen

Vilt Og Vakkert

Luna Miranda from Live in the Moment

The Modern Mom

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

Lea's Menagerie

Charlene from My Nature Photography

Deja Photo

R. H. West: Photography, Art and Inspiration

Tawny Moon Studio

Hilda's Naturblogg

Elin at I hagen ved skauen

Cheryl Ann at Desert Horses

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Sallie at A Full-Time Life

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Arija at Garden Delights

Sandy from Writing in Faith

Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Hood Photography

Sara at Love That Image

Indrani at IShare

Pret-a-Vivre

Meta at Blommor och sant i foto

Karin's Fototraum

Chris at Vincebene

Laura at Shine the Divine

Garden Tropics 

Mary in Austria

Isabella Kramer Photography

Tina from Jungle of My Life

Deep Canyon

Sandy at Kezzela2

Maboe

Mama Zen at The Zen of Motherhood

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Laura at Sunday View

Misty at My Dogs Keep Me Sane

Copper Diem's Garden

Magdalenas Fotoblogg

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao

Derek at A Student Gardener

Molly's Daily Kiss

Unn at Tins Rose

Minoru's Photo Diary

   Eden at Moments to Remember

      The Chieftess at Mammoth Lakes Daily Photo   

                            Foto Gunsside                            
Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find at her blog here,

   

also Mona's Floral Love which you can find here,

   Floral Love

and also Laura's I Heart Macro which you can find here.

Shine the Divine

40 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Even more lovely peonies! The Gardens must be absolutely gorgeous right now.

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

Oh, Denise, these are gorgeous! One more beautiful than the next. Thank you for sharing this and fueling my peony lust.

eileeninmd said...

I love peonies, they are so pretty. Beautiful colors and photos. Happy weekend, Denise!

Carver said...

I love peonies and these are very beautiful. Happy Weekend.

Sandy Kessler said...

My love affair with peonies will never end !!

grammie g said...

Hi Denise...Just the most graceful, gorgeous flower they are, mine are in bloom right now !!
Loved them!!
Grace

richies said...

So beautiful! We had a large peony bush in front of our house back in Colorado, but that was over 30 years ago.
An Arkies Musings

Adam said...

so beautiful

Valerie said...

Really lifelike pictures, Denise. I could almost smell the flowers.

Karen said...

Oh my, they are all gorgeous! I have never seen so many varieties!

Diane AZ said...

Your peonies images are really gorgeous, Denise! I don't think I've ever seen peonies in my city. :)

TexWisGirl said...

just gorgeous!

Roy Norris said...

Beautiful flowers Denise and so unusual.

lina@women said...

Gorgeous flowers!

Luna Miranda said...

delightful blooms...the petals look delicate.

Mary said...

Beautiful shots! Your garden must look great!

Debbie said...

wow, these are so colorful and beautiful...such delicate blooms!!

peonies are just so pretty with their many varities!!

Susan, a Sometimes Blogger said...

Peonies, so delicate in every way. Delightful!

Elephant's Child said...

Some year I will grow peonies successfully. Until then, I will drool at these. Thank you.

Indrani said...

Such varieties. I like each flowers colors!

Gunilla Bäck said...

Gorgeous peonies!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Hello Denise

Lovely to get back into Blog World and find these lovely peonies at your page. Hope you are well. I will be trying to post something later this week! Anne x

Gert Jan Hermus said...

Such a gorgeous series! :-)

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Gert Jan

eden said...

Gorgeouss blooms

Willa @ PixelMinded said...

Beautiful flowers! and I'm happy to join this week!

Pat's Addition said...

If only they bloomed all year!

Linda Gross said...

The peonies are lovely!

EG CameraGirl said...

Mmmm. I can almost smell the aroma of these beautiful peonies!

Lavender Cottage said...

I recognize some unique peonies that you captured at Meadow Lark, and what a pretty name for the gardens.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Love the smell of peonies, but there are so short-live in the garden unless you cut them and bring them in.

Carletta said...

Beautiful shots in some lovely light Denise!

ladyfi said...

Such gorgeous shots! Peonies are so photogenic and lovely.

DeniseinVA said...

With many thanks to all of you who have left a comment here, and wishing you a great week :)

Arija said...

I do adore peonies but they just do not survive our desiccating summer winds. I have one in a very large pot in the shade house that clings to life and one year even put up a bud that withered.
I have heaps of flower photos but can't get to them, they are on two old computers, one I never connect to the internet and an other where the internet connection died. As soon as I can work something out, I will send you some.

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanx for your lovely weekend flowers! :)

Kay said...

Every one of these are spectacular! The color just grabs you.

Molly said...

Simply stunning

Mollyxxx

Míriam Luiza said...

AMO SUAS FOTOS! SÃO LINDAS FLORES!!!

TheChieftess said...

Lovely!!!

Laura said...

So lovely. Gorgeous detail! I can't wait to see what you have to share with I Heart Macro this week! Sorry I'm slow getting around to visit, I've been out of town.