Saturday, June 8, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #250

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  This is so that our overseas friends can share earlier if they wish.  The previous week's link will now close the previous Thursday at 11.30 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

Another look at the Spanish Lavender I found while walking around Meadowlark Gardens, in Vienna, Virginia.  Their home page is here.






~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants and
also my thanks to Sarah at Hood Photography for being last week's Guest Friend.

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Randi at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Cathy @ Still Waters

Karen from One Moment of Inspiration

Copper Diem's Garden

Sarah at Hood Photography

Karin's Fototraum

Maboe

Foto Gunsside

Enerhagen

Arija at Garden Delights

Nature Footstep

Vilt Og Vakkert

Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Bettyl from Photographing New Zealand

Meta at Blommor och sant i foto

Marie at A Colorful World

Kramer at Bexar County Line

Sara at Love That Image

R. H. West: Photography, Art and Inspiration

Tawny Moon Studio

Tina's PicStory

Misty at My Dogs Keep Me Sane

Laura at Shine the Divine

Betty Manousos Cut and Dry

Sallie at A Full-Time Life

Deep Canyon

Sweet Romantic Notions

Deserts and Beyond

Sandy from Writing in Faith

Alexa from The Road is Mine

Birgitta at Birgitta B: welcome to my world of photoraphy

Minoru's Photo Diary

Luna Miranda from Live in the Moment

Elin at I hagen ved skauen

Mumsy at Raw Thoughts and Feelings

Cheryl Ann at Desert Horses

Gracie at Trips Trivia

Steve at Shooting My Universe

The Modern Mom

Derek at A Student Gardener

Sandy at Kezzela2

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Sara at Love That Image

Pat's Addition

Molly's Daily Kiss
                                                             
~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find at her blog here.

   

and also Mona's Floral Love which you can find here.

   Floral Love