Saturday, June 1, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #249

The link to Today's Flowers opens at 12.15 a.m. every Saturday, Eastern Time (US).  This is so that our overseas friends can share earlier if they wish.  The previous week's link will close the night before, on Friday at 5.00 P.M.

To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

~~~~~~

Flowers from Meadowlark Gardens, in Vienna, Virginia.  Their home page is here.








~~~~~~

(The following message will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Carletta at Round the Bend

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Sarah at Hood Photography

Rajesh from My India           

Randi at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Mina Fotostunder

Meta at Blommor och sant i foto

Arija at Garden Delights

Pret-a-Vivre

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Luna Miranda from Live in the Moment

Jama at Sweet Memories

Meta at Blommor och sant i foto

Arija at Garden Delights

Maboe

Vilt Og Vakkert

Karin's Fototraum

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

Gitte at Fra fro til blomst

Enerhagen

Seraphina's Imagination

Mumsy at Raw Thoughts and Feelings

Judy at Lilac Gate

Kalantikan at Pure Oxygen Generators


Ecobirder

Derek at A Student Gardener

Lui Is In Heaven

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Mitzy at Within The Moments

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao

Tawny Moon Studio

R. H. West: Photography, Art and Inspiration

Foto Gunsside
                                                             
~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find at her blog here,

   

Mona's Floral Love which you can find here,

   Floral Love

and Laura at i heart macro which you can find here.

Shine the Divine

23 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! Gorgeous flowers, Denise. Thank you so much for all your kind messages during our trip to China. It was so weird to be cut off from my blog. Still, I loved and appreciated every one of your comments that I got to read whenever we were blessed with wifi and could download our e-mails. Now I need to work on our photo album... and then... Antelope. :-)

Elephant's Child said...

How simply beautiful. Thank you.

katerchen said...

die Akelei blüht hier auch..die Jungfer im Grünen wartet noch auf ihren Auftritt
LG vom katerchen dem die Blüten sehr gefallen haben

Gunilla Bäck said...

Lovely flowers!

Arija said...

Delicious 'grandma'a bonnets and a white 'love in the mist', I usually just have the blue ones.
Thank you for keeping the meme going Denise. Sorry I can't send any guest friend shots, I'm really scratching to have anything to post at all.

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful flowers. Denise! They look so delicate and pretty. Lovely photos. Happy weekend to you!

Cathy said...

Hello Denise
Granny's Bonnets - Aquilegia - Columbine - call it what you may - (your first photo) looks such a delicate simple looking flower and yet can be so very hardy.
Cathy

Denise - all I can see is an x where the first three photos should be on TFs

Cathy said...

Hello Denise
Granny's Bonnets - Aquilegia - Columbine - call it what you may - (your first photo) looks such a delicate simple looking flower and yet can be so very hardy.
Cathy

Denise - all I can see is an x where the first three photos should be on TFs

Joe Todd said...

Thanks Denise what a great way to start June 1st

Adam said...

nice flowers

Carver said...

These flowers are lovely. Happy Weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

very cool blooms. i wish i knew flowers better.

Linda Gross said...

The flowers are pretty.

Laura said...

absolutely beautiful Denise! I Heart Macro opens tonight at 8pm EST at my blog if you want to join the fun:-)

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such a stunning, delicate gathering of petals in these flowers! And beautiful colours!

NatureFootstep said...

Columbien is always a favourite. The last white one is so very beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

Betty Luckhurst said...

I really enjoy little blossoms like those you share with us. The are just gorgeous!

Sandy Carlson said...

Delicate and exquisitely lovely!

Luna Miranda said...

your bokeh shots are fantastic! the white flower in the last photo is beautiful--gorgeous petals.

Laerte Pupo said...

I love the last white flower.

Mona's Picturesque said...

Gorgeous work! Love the flurry back ground in all of these.
Thanks for joining Floral Love!

Modern Mom said...

Never seen these flowers before. They are so pretty. Sorry for the late visit. Hope you'd find time to visit my Duranta Repens.

Pat's Addition said...

Columbine is such a diverse plant. So many different colors and combinations. One of my favorites, self seeds nicely into my driveway :)