Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daddy's Little Butterfly

"Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time."
~Deborah Chaskin~


"A Child is like a butterfly in the wind.
Some can fly higher than others,
But each one flies the best it can.
Why compare one against the other?
Each one is different.
Each one is special.
Each one is beautiful.

~Author Unknown~

~~~~~~

I saw the sweetest sight at the Butterfly Conservatory in Niagara Falls, a father holding his little girl dressed as a pretty butterfly.  Her Mommy was nearby with a visiting Grandparent and both were smiling.  I was taking photos of butterflies but could not resist capturing such a beautiful moment in time.  

Click here to go to the conservatory's home page.

26 comments:

  1. That is such a cute poem and what a wonderful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photograph, Denise, it definitely has the aaaah factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute poem and an adorable photo. The little one must love butterflies. Great capture, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both butterflies exquisite there and above I'm sop glad you search for all that I love It adds a special dimension to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful photo ~ so endearing, loving and magical ~ Great composition too! ~ happy day to you ^_^!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is the CUTEST! Thanks for visiting me too and for taking time to leave your sweet comments---It really makes me happy.
    Hmmm...now where can I get a pair of those wings!
    Mary
    http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.... how cute is that? .... A special Dad....

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute, too precious for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute poem and an adorable photo:) Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the butterfly wings! Just so sweet!

    Love your blog and I am trying hard to "Follow" you. Blogger just won't let me do it grrrrrrrr. Maybe blogger is having an off day! I will try again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pic and post my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, that is a cute butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable post dear Denise and I'm delighted by your header image, it's magnificent!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes! This is totally adorable. I'd have taken a photo of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh, she's soo cute!

    thanks a lot for this adorable post!

    have a great thursday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay - that is the cutest shot ever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful that you were able to see a child butterfly :-) A friend of mine photographed her granddaughter, wearing butterfly wings, in the garden that I photographed earlier this month. Sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete