Friday, June 28, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS

Throughout this blog you may have noticed that I have a fascination and liking for squirrels.  That fascination doesn't stop when I travel.  While roaming around Niagara Falls Botanical Garden I spotted this little fellow first, very similar to the ones I feed peanuts to in our garden....


but then I saw this little fellow.  He is my first black squirrel as I have never seen them this color before.


He put up with me for a while as I took these photos....


but then decided he had had enough....


and disappeared....


quickly.....


but I sure did enjoy meeting him.

~~~~~~~

Thank you Misty for hosting one of my favorite memes, and please click here to visit other interesting critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters

11 comments:

  1. Denise, I have never seen the black squirrel. He is a cutie! And I love your new header, adorable! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrels are interesting to watch, and they are friendly once they gain some confidence level in you.
    Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. my sis gets them in wis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dramatic critter he is. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen a black squirrel. Who can resist watching squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always smile when bloggers say they've never seen a black squirrel before. Our yard has 3 or 4 at one time eating bird seed or chasing each other. There is a rare grey one at time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a black squirrel? They are beautiful and tough to capture in a photo. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a cutie. We don't have squirrels in that colour here at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your header!
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black squirrels! This one has a very shiny coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have those black squirrels in some parts of Illinois, but they're rarely seen. You captured him beautifully.

    ReplyDelete