Friday, April 12, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 243

The link to Today's Flowers is now open.  We start a new link each Saturday morning at 12.15 a.m. Eastern Time (US).  This is so that our overseas friends can share earlier if they wish.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.

My flowers today were taken inside the conservatory of Brookside Gardens.  I identify when I can.



Well, I know I should know this one but I can't quite pull it out of my head.  Funny how that happens. Snapdragons?





Caryota mitis - Burmese Fishtail Palm


This is a Begonia maculata - "Wightii" - Cane Begibua


Strelitzia reginae - Bird of Paradise


I think most of us recognize the Poinsettia.  I am not sure which type this one is as I couldn't find a marker.  At one time the only Poinsettias I ever saw were the red ones at Christmastime, but now we are getting several different colors in our stores, still only during the holiday season.   I enjoyed coming across these.

(A message that will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I do make the occasional mistake and I have already been made aware of one or two.  Believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.


With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Randy at Bland Rosor & Tistlar

Kalantikan at Pure OxygenGenerators

Sarah at Hood Photography

Squirrel Queen at The Road To Here

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Sara at Love That Image

BirgittaB - Welcome to my world of photography

Mina at Mina Fotostunder

Minoru's Photo Diary

Meta at Blommor och sant med koloni

GitteH at Fra Fro til blomst

Maboe

Arija at Garden Delights

Self-Segacity

Elin at I hagen ved skauen

Luna Miranda at Live in the Moment

Tina's PicStory

Carver at Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Enerhagen

Kramer at Bexar County Line

A Mom's Diary

Pupo at Ipsis Flowers

Et oyeblikk

Sallie at A Full-Time Life

Sandy's Writing in Faith

Sleepshort at Inside Out

Jama at Sweet Memories

Mama Zen at The Zen of Motherhood

Doug at 2013 Doug Photo Blog

Steve Borichevsky's Shooting My Universe

Maipikucha

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao

Lina at Women's Perspectives

Kerri at A Little Piece of Me

Gillena Cox at Lunch Break

Sandy at Kezzela2

Pat at Pat's Addition

Pret-a-Vivre

Kubek

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

The Modern Mom

Mona's Picturesque

Pret-a-vivre

Susan at SWightR

R. H. West: Photography, Art and Inspiration

~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.




TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find at her blog here....

   

and also Mona's Floral Love which you can find here.

Floral Love