Saturday, March 9, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 237

The link to Today's Flowers is open.  We start a new link each Saturday morning at 12.15 a.m. Eastern Time (US).  This is so that our overseas friends can share earlier if they wish.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.


You may wonder why I am sharing paintings today but if you look at them a little closer you will see that all these 'paintings' are actually made of flowers.  I found them at the Philadelphia Flower Show last Monday.  I didn't realize what I was seeing at first and then when I read the descriptions, I realized I was looking at cleverly arranged flowers.  This year's show was a British theme, as you might have guessed if you haven't read any of my other posts.


















(A message that will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I have already been made aware of one or two mistakes and believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.

With my thanks to last week's participants who were:







~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise


Our latest logo came from Luna Miranda.  Thank you so much for this pretty logo.


If you enjoy participating in memes we are always on the look-out for new friends to join in.  For those of you who are already sharing when you can, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here.

   

27 comments:

  1. Wow - paintings made of flowers? They are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this. I blew up the photos to actually see the petals and flowers. It's so beautifully creative. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,wow,wow. It's my first time to see paintings created from flowers.
    Love them all.

    My hand made mistake when cropping the image, Denise. Sorry for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous paintings. Very artistically done with flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing pictures made from flowers. Some people are so imaginative and claver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant 'paintings'. I think I liked the thatched cottage best - but they are all very, very clever. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, it is amazing the pictures were made from flowers. They are all wonderful, I am kind of partial to the one with Big Ben and the dogs. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - amazing and very beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to make paintings from flowers. They are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing! The framed art made of flowers is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard to believe those beauties are made from flowers.... the flags are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how very interesting. and detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pictures are superb Denise - what a find you made. Of course the obvious question is are the paintings finished as the flowers dry out? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post and what an amazing idea. Thanks for the visit to my blog and the kind comment. I will also be following you. Have a great weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing art work!
    How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us who don't get so see such wonderful sights as this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Denise...Just stunning so hard to believe that there is so much talent in people to do this must take patients!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's hard to believe that these beautiful paintings are actually made from flowers. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, you missed my link this week. :-) It was there the prior weeks...
    Anyhow, I also had a twist on my post this week as well. Stargazing in the garden. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Denise, what fine crafts! I saw something like that in Japan where they really nurture the creative discipline for fine works ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Are you missing the beautiful UK?
    God bless you!
    Cezar

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, that´s an amazing work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is purely amazing Denise! I looked and looked at those photos. How I'd love to see them in person. The them of the show was definitely made for you! Thanks for sharing with us.

    PS: Your header shot is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow...these are wonderful! How amazing that people can do this! Beautiful and I love the British theme. I'd swear I recognize a couple of those castles, but there are so many, I'm sure I don't :-)

    ReplyDelete