Saturday, March 2, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS #236 - March 2nd, 2013

The link to Today's Flowers is open.  We start a new week early Saturday morning at 12.15 a.m..  This is so that our overseas friends can share earlier if they wish.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here.



(A message that will be repeated every week.)

I wish to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  I have already been made aware of one or two mistakes and believe me, I appreciate it as I like to get things correct.  The links are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.

With my thanks to last week's participants who were:








Gitte at Fra fro til blomst
(Gitte is also our Guest Friend this week.  Thank you Gitte!)











                
          Carver at Carver’s Sight or is that Site?           
              
                 
                           Chris at Vincibene                         
                             
                               
                                       
Ecobirder

                   The Modern Mom                    
                         
                 Liz at Mommy’s Little Corner               
               
                                     
msdewberry at Dew Drops

Eden at Moments to Remember

Patsy at Patsy’s Photos

Seraphina from Seraphina’s Phantasie

Emille at Artistique


~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise



Our latest logo came from Luna Miranda.  Thank you so much for this pretty logo.


If you enjoy participating in memes we are always on the look-out for new friends to join in.  For those of you who are already sharing when you can, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here.

   

15 comments:

  1. Those poppies are so bright and beautiful.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE poppies. I can never take enough photos of them when they are in bloom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color! Cold and grey here today ... so this is just want I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot. Hope you'd find time to visit my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely poppies ♥ thanx for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise!
    I got my flowers too and I linked properly :-)

    Yours is gorgeous and I always love your critters ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love their bright color!
    Glad I can join this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poppy pictures!!
    Pictures likes yours brighten my day,
    Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Poppies! Gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you friends, I have enjoyed reading your comments today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous poppies, Denise!

    By the way, I wanted to tell you....don't let my "Caveat" turn you off from America Unearthed. I've watched it every week for two months and this was the only time he brought up that displeasing theory about Jesus! I was excited about the Lead Crosses and hope others will be too.

    ReplyDelete