Saturday, March 16, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS # 258

We had stopped at a traffic light and I looked over at the passenger in the car next to us.  


By the expression on his face he seemed a bit tired....

and asked his companion why the woman in the next car was taking a photo.

"She's so boring, I wish she would leave me alone." but he gave me his good side anyway.

And then he gave me a wink!


"Now go away woman with black box in front of face.  The light has changed and it is time for me to help my human navigate.  He would no doubt get lost without me."


I did as I was told.

~~~~~~~

Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters and please click here to visit critters from all over the world.

Camera Critters

16 comments:

  1. Precious post! Love this dog's expressions and your captions were spot on! :) You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Denise....Just so darn cute and comical all at the same time : )
    Your captions where perfect hahaha!!
    The one dozing of is awesome, but yet they all are!! Great laugh to start my day!!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny captions, Denise! He is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little bored, but lovable pet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool photo story Denise! I like it, makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy reading your comments. Thank you very, very much and hope your weekend is great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He really does look like he's posing. Fun pics and dialogue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny! I love this, Denise! That dog does have an expressive face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome series of shots! I'm glad you had your camera ready.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahaha this gives me a good laugh, such a handsome furr baby.

    Hopping late from Camera Critters.
    Dog Celebrating St. Patrick
    Your comment is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, Denise! He has a lot of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful series of photos, Denise. I love it!
    K

    ReplyDelete