Monday, March 25, 2013

A quote....or two....or three....or four.

This is a photo I took with my cell phone, on our road trip to Philadelphia a few weeks ago.  Sometimes I am surprised how a photo turns out.  I was taking this shot with the sun facing me, and I was having a hard time when looking at the back of the cell and could hardly see what I was taking.  I didn't find out until I had it on the computer screen once we got home, and I was pleased with how it turned out.   We took a different route for our return trip and were driving through Delaware, on a back road somewhere.  Not exactly sure where we were at the time but Gregg thinks he can find it again, and we will return one of these days.  


"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."
~Albert Einstein~

"Immerse yourself in nature, quietly listen, smell, watch, taste and touch.  Nurture your conscience.  Protect nature.  Defend the garden of your spirit."
~Author Unknown~

"Collect moments, not things."
~Author Unknown~

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous."
~Aristotle~

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo. Perfect quotes to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, lovely photo and a beautiful scene. The quotes are perfect! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in that situation when I couldn't see what picture I was taking... I gave up. I'm glad you didn't 'cause the picture is a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful picture
    Greeting
    Nordis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a tremendous photo -- very well done! I like your quotes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes, and picture too. Sometimes things just come together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, it's always a wonderful surprise when you take a photo not expecting it to turn out and then it does and is quite amazing...how wonderful for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is very beautiful, your cell phone did an amazing job. Hope that you week is a good one, take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great capture of sparkles on the water. I'm impressed with your cell phone. Nice quotes, too, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really is beautiful and I love the way you travel....we have had that same conversation when looking at driveby photos ..."we've got to go back there. Where were we again?.".....;>)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left a comment, but not certain it went through.

    The photo is lovely; amazing what cell phone cameras are capable of these days.

    Lovely quotes too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great photo. The phone cameras continually amaze me. They are getting better and better.

    Great quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic view, beautiful place. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  14. such beautiful reflections!!
    i love your quotes as well.

    happy tuesday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I should start collecting moment rather than things, as the house is looking a tad cluttered at the moment!!

    Gill

    P.S. Great photo by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It does look beautiful - that those quotes are well worth remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Denise, you should join in with Tuesday Muse! A beautiful photo and an inspirational quote are what's cooking there, and this would be a perfect post for that! Check it out! The photo is wonderful (some people can take GREAT pictures with their cell phones!!!), and I loved each and every quote.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the reminder about collecting moments. I'm working on it. That cellphone photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete