Friday, February 15, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 234

The link to Today's Flowers is open.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here. 


My photos today were taken at the supermarket yesterday (Valentine's Day), as mentioned in my last post. There were more than the normal display of flowers, and there were lots of gentlemen with arms full making their way out of the store.



This will be a message repeated every week.

From now on I want to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  They are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.

With my thanks to last week's participants who were:

Squirrel Queen at The Road to Here

Rajesh at Why Click? 

Aud at Aud pa

Enerhagen

Maboe

Magdalena at Magdalena's Photo Blog

Seraphina from Seraphina's Phantasie

Tina's PicStory

Meta at Blommor och sånt med koloni

Xavi at Jardins-Parcs-Paisatges-Muntanyes-Ciutats

Mumsy at Raw Thoughts and Feelings

Pupo at Ipsis Photos

Indrani at Frozen Moments

Miriam Luiza at Abrindo a Coracao!

Judy at Lilac Gate

Carver's Sight or is that Site?

Chris at Vincibene

Nature's Footsteps

Self-Segacity

Luna Miranda at Live in the Moment

Sandy at Kezzela2

Garden Tropics

Kramer at Bexar County Line

Betty Manousos at Cut and Dry

Pret-a-Vivre

Ecobirder

Kanak at Terra Farmer

Liz at Mommy's Little Corner

The Modern Mom

2013 Doug Photo Blog

Costin Comba

Sara at Love That Image

Eden at Moments to Remember

Elin at I hagen ved skauen

Rajesh at Why Click?

~~~~~~~


Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise




Our latest logo came from Luna Miranda.  Thank you so much for this pretty logo my friend.


If you enjoy participating in memes we are always on the look-out for new friends to join in.  For those of you who are already sharing when you can, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here.

                            



29 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a bevy of blooms.

Country Gal said...

So pretty ! I am soo ready for spring now ! Have a good day !

Carver said...

Beautiful flowers. I enjoy looking at the flowers at the supermarket even when I don't buy them.

Luna Miranda said...

the flower market here was really crowded on V-day. i'm happy to see guys buying flowers for their special someone.:p

love the colors!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely shots of the flowers, Denise! They are all so pretty. Have a happy weekend!

Linda Gross said...

Beautiful flowers.

lina@womens perspectives said...

So pretty flowers!
Happy week end, Denise.

Meta said...

Så härligt, tänk att ha alla dessa tulpaner med sig hem wow. Är ju en tulpanälskare.
Ha en fin helg
Kram Meta

Linda said...

A lovely display of flowers and, of course, I love the tulips! Have a good weekend, Denise!

Cezar and Léia said...

Love all these colours, specially the second pic!
God bless you!
Cezar

Valerie said...

Lovely flowers, Denise. You know, I didn't even see one gentleman buying flowers.

Sir Thomas of Sorbie said...

I like your old family photos...cool stuff!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful flowers.

Carletta's Captures said...

Lovely! I'm glad you saw lots of gentlemen with flowers - as it should be.
to celebrate Valentine's and my Valentine birthday I was lucky to get two dozen roses. Yes, I have a wonderful husband. :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Those tulips are awesome; I love tulips.

Pat's Addition said...

Lovely, but boy do they up the price of flowers for Valentine's Day!

eden said...

Gorgeous blooms!

Have a great week ahead!

Lui said...

I got my bunch too!
Wow that gentleman you show must either be generous or a playboy ;-)

Indrani Ghose said...

What variety of flowers!
Very pleasing.

Self Sagacity said...

A lot of bundles! They are super together in bunches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful, colorful blooms but the tulips steal the show for me!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love a good display of flowers at a grocery store. I can't believe they let people photograph them for free.

SandyCarlson said...

You are sweet to do this. Your photos are gorgeous.

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanx for your lovely weekend flowers :)

Leave It To Davis said...

There you go into the supermarket with your camera again, you brave woman, you!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Your flowers are so lovely, and the header is stunning, Denise!

Betsy Adams said...

I always love seeing your flowers--no matter where you take the photos... This time of year, when things here are drab, seeing beautiful flowers is extra special!!! Thanks!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

SquirrelQueen said...

Those are just beautiful. Some lucky ladies had a nice Valentine's Day. I love to see the flowers in the grocery store but not as much as the ones in my garden come spring time.

NatureFootstep said...

gorgeous flowers for valentine. :)


NatureFootstep