Saturday, February 9, 2013

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 233


The link to Today's Flowers is now open.  To see beautiful blooms from around the world you can click here. 


This will be a message repeated every week.

From now on I want to show my appreciation for all the participants in the previous week's Today's Flowers Meme, by sharing their links here.  I always try hard not to make any mistakes but please let me know if there are any, the same if I have missed anyone.  They are in the order they were received on the home page.  Consequently, this list won't be alphabetical.  Clicking on the names will take you to their blogs.

With my thanks to last week's participants who were:











      Pupo at Ipsis Photos            

     Luna Miranda at Live in the Moment         



Our latest logo came from Luna Miranda.  Thank you so much for this pretty logo.


If you enjoy participating in memes we are always on the look-out for new friends to join in.  For those of you who are already sharing when you can, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

                                                

I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here.

                            

19 comments:

  1. That pretty flower reminds me of Las Vegas as that is where I saw it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an exotic-looking flower! It must remind you of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites. We call them Mexican Bird of Paradise. I love the fern like leaf clusters and the gorgeous flame colors of the blossoms.

    Thanks for the Happy Birthday wish Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blossoms with those long stamens!! And I love the colour of this beauty, too, Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and thank you for your work as host.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love those flowers. I think we call them Royal Poinciana in Hawaii. I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely peacock flowers. :)
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh I ought figure out how to enroll some of my flower shots.....nice meme, well carried out, all!


    Sending YOU Aloha
    from Honolulu,
    Comfort Spiral
    ~ > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this tropical flower--they make our summers more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm confused, Denise, I clicked on your name via the iPad and got a completely different site. Lovely flowers though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi denise,
    really gorgeous!

    hope you're having a nice weekend~

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. [url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amoxicillin/]amoxicillin 500mg - shelf life
    [/url]amoxicillin mg strep throat
    amoxicillin mg dosage
    amoxicillin 500 mg wiki

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Hope you'll find time to visit my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Denise!
    Oh, I'm so glad you are continuing the tradition. Luiz and all TF followers love you for it! As soon as my camera is back I will link to TF again. Been busy and I'm just updating now ;-)

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a gorgeous Poinciana Denise. I wish they would grow here but it is too cold. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely blooms. Love the colour too.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I enjoy reading them very much and always try to return a visit.