Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our one day of snow....

Last week it snowed but it only lasted for a day and ended up being wet and slushy.  By the next morning ninety-nine percent of it had gone.  

"Hey, why did you put my food on ice?"

"I don't like this at all!"

"It's like cracking open a marble!"

I tried to tell him I didn't have control of the weather.....

but he wasn't listening and most of the time I was talking to his retreating derriere.

For all his complaints it did not stop him from coming back.

 As it continued to snow he found shelter underneath one of the deck rails, and for added warmth he curled his tail over his head.  I think I saw him get a tiny hammer out to crack open that peanut as he shot me 'the look'.

"See you tomorrow little buddy.  I'll ask for the snow to go away" and you know what?  It did!