Saturday, January 26, 2013

CAMERA CRITTERS #251

Squirrel's Breakfast

A squirrel from his tree-house poked out his head,
It's high time for my breakfast he happily said.


So he ran down the tree trunk and pattered around,
His bushy tail trailing, his nose to the ground.


He looked here, he looked there, through the white snow,
Till he found a nut, hidden below,


And into his cheek he popped the nut with glee,
Then Mr. Squirrel scampered back up the tree.


If you look very sharply, maybe you'll spy
Mr. Squirrel at his door, ever so high.

~Author Unknown~

Camera Critters


Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters.  Always a very enjoyable meme and one I look forward to each Saturday.
To see other fun critters you can click here

21 comments:

  1. Wow! From so many angles. You have lot of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denise,
    Thanks for this adorable post!I'm delighted by these cute critters, I love squirrels!They are gorgeous!
    And you took great pictures!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great series of photos to illustrate the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!
    Cute and watchful squirrel.. ideal partner for breakfast :)
    I especially like the first photo.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    Thank you for your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a really cutie, great photos. I really like your first shot of his tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squirrel looks good on your photos. It's a real art to capture moments like this. Greetings from Polish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, cute poem and I enjoyed your squirrel photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I quite like the first shot of him from behind - not your usual view!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love squirrels, they always seem so industrious! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable images and poem! The squirrel really looks happy holding that nut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Denise! I am smiling. This little guy was really showing off for you. These pictures are just wonderful. I love squirrels and you definitely showed all of us how very cute they can be!

    Thanks for stopping over earlier and for following me back! I love making new friends!

    Happy weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. dem hat es aber geschmeckt

    DANKE für diese schönen Bilder

    LG vom katerchen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable pictures ! so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always have the cutest squirrel photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww... this is so cute and your photos go so perfectly with this adorable poem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute pics, Denise. The first one makes me smile :D
    Thanks for dropping by, have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos of this squirrel, and they are in plenty around my home too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! Squirrels are so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete