Sunday, December 16, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 225



In the winter months I am relying more and more on flowers from the supermarket.  We had friends over for dinner last night and as a special treat I bought a bouquet for the table.




The last two were taken with my cell phone.



~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.


TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

A new logo from Luna Miranda.
Thank you Luna, it's lovely!

If you enjoy participating in memes we are always looking for new participants.  For those of you who are already weekly participants, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.

19 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

lovely red and white.

Don Wood said...

I love flowers they are beautiful when you get them and I love them most when they are past their best heads hung in shame petals falling. I find that part poignant. XXX Don

imac said...

A beautysight to behold my friend.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely flowers, Denise! Happy Sunday!

Gill - That British Woman said...

love red and white very Christmas looking.

Gill

Cloudia said...

always a pretty visit with YOU!


Aloha from Honolulu, my Friend
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° >
> < } } ( ° >

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I bet dinner was just as beautiful as the flowers! Lovely.

Betsy Adams said...

Beautiful flowers, Denise... I love the colors especially this time of year when we don't have anything blooming much here.
Hugs,
Betsy

Kay said...

The deep red and pure, snowy white chrysanthemums look fabulous on a winter table.

Lui said...

Hi Denise its been such a long time and I was too busy to noticed. Five months working my butt off (it ain't easy managing not-for-profit art projects) but I'm back! And hopefully I can shoot flowers again...

Miss your lovely stories.
Will update you soon.

The Elephant's Child said...

Love them. We grow the red (and a yellow) Alstroemeria and delight in them. Thank you.

Marie said...

They are very pretty.

Míriam Luiza said...

Lindas flores de cores vibrantes como o nosso verão!

Kerri said...

Very pretty!!

Valerie said...

Very Christmassy. I love those colours.

Janie said...

The table photos looks quite inviting.
And the colorful flowers are nice and cheerful for a winter's day.

DeniseinVA said...

Thank you for visiting my friends.

NatureFootstep said...

gorgeous flowers you share.

Thanks for hosting Todays Flowers. :)

Leave It To Davis said...

Very Christmasy looking! Are the white ones carnations?