Saturday, December 29, 2012


The link is now open.

This will be my last post until 2013.
Wishing You All A Very Happy and Peaceful New Year!

My flowers today were bought in four bunches from the supermarket and I arranged them in my grandmother's tureen.

 I was given the tureen many years ago but even back then it was too badly chipped for me to put on permanent display.  I have heard that I can get it repaired but have not come across a place that can fix it for me.  It is over 100 years old.  Looking for a container for the flowers I saw it in the basement storage area, and thought the chips wouldn't show if I put flowers in it.

I am very happy to be bringing a much treasured and sentimental piece out in the open more often.


Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

Thank you Luna Miranda for this pretty log.

If you enjoy participating in memes we are always looking for new participants.  For those of you who are already weekly participants, thank you very much. 

If anyone would like to be a guest and share photos on our home page, details can be found at the top of Today's Flowers web site, which you will find here.


I am also linking up with Tina's Weekend Flowers which you can find here.