Saturday, November 10, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 220

If you enjoy participating in memes we are always looking for new participants, and I hope you will consider joining us this week.  For those of you who have been supporting us already, thank you!  If anyone would like to share your photos on our home page, details are below this post.


Mister Linky's time on the Today's Flower's blog has now run out.  I was also having a few problems with it and rather than resubscribe, decided to try a new Linky.  For those who participate weekly, please let me know if you have any problems with it, and also what you think of the new one.  Thanks!    



These flowers were in the same bouquet that I bought last weekend.  I put them on the mantle.  If you enlarge the photo you will see our Moms.  Gregg's Mom is on the left hand side and mine is on the right.  She is holding me on my Christening day.  You will also see a print of the village that I was living in when I met Gregg 37 years ago.  We were married in the church and later our son was Christened there.  You can see another post about it here. I have four Harrop collectible dogs, all dressed in a British theme.  Three of them are bulldogs; Winston Churchill, a Policeman and John Bull, and the other is a foxhound in red riding gear.  I've shared a post about all these before which you can see here.  There is also a small pill box with a fox's portrait painted on the top.  I'll take a photo of it some other time and share it another day.


I hope you enjoy the sunflowers.  I took several shots outside while the sun was shining.










One last one back inside.


~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

I am also linking with Tina's Weekend Flowers which is another meme full of wonderful flowers, which can be found here.

~~~~~~

If you would like to be a guest on our home page, please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos at luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line.  Letters occasionally find their way into my spam folder and the clarification will help prevent accidental deletions.  Your photos will be added to our list of Guest Friends in the order they are received, and I will let you know their appearance date.  

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of them.  Also if you have any suggestions for improvement, we would be very happy to hear them.

If for any reason you should not be able to access my hotmail address, by all means please feel free to use luvinwildlife@gmail.com.

Today's Flowers has always been a family-friendly meme and we do not have too many rules but please, no business advertising.  

Thank you very much, your support is always appreciated.
Denise
Team Member


21 comments:

  1. The flowers are so cheerful and beautiful Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wie ein Gemälde..:D

    wunderschön
    LG zum Sonntag vom katerchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, congratulations on your blog!
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    If you can visit this blog:
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, those sunflowers are beautiful.

    I can tell that you decorate your house with care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely bunch! i'm sure these complement the colors outside your window.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bright sunflowers are brightening a gloomy CO day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got wonderful photos of the sunflowers. I really like the light in your outdoor photos, but I also enjoyed seeing them on your mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love flowers and yours are GORGEOUS. But--I don't do memes.... I will however visit blogs who do memes---and enjoy them!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. sunny sunflowers, they really are beautiful!!

    i love them but they make such a mess inside the house and drop "crap" everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sunflowers! Those are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! The colors are amazing. I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As soon as I opened that page I spotted the English countryside Denise. How nice to see your Mom and Dad beside the picture, there for you eveey day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous sunflowers!! Enjoy them while you have them!! Winter is coming...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a way with using light to add even more dimension and life to your flowers. The sunflowers are so beautifully captured in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE those sunflowers! Of course they remind me of Van Gogh's painting! I also love the painting of your village! Do you ever long to be back there?

    ReplyDelete