Saturday, November 3, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 219 - November 3rd, 2012

If you enjoy participating in memes we are always looking for new participants, and I hope you will consider joining us this week.  For those of you who have been supporting us already, thank you!  If anyone would like to share your photos on our home page, details are below this post.



There are no flowers in the gardens right now.  I bought these from the supermarket this morning. In the photo above they are still in their wrapper.  The ones below are not very good but I will try again tomorrow when there is more light coming in through the windows.  





~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

~~~~~~

If you would like to be a guest on our home page, please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos at luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line.  Letters occasionally find their way into my spam folder and the clarification will help prevent accidental deletions.  Your photos will be added to our list of Guest Friends in the order they are received, and I will let you know their appearance date.  

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of them.  Also if you have any suggestions for improvement, we would be very happy to hear them.

If for any reason you should not be able to access my hotmail address, by all means please feel free to use luvinwildlife@gmail.com.

Today's Flowers has always been a family-friendly meme and we do not have too many rules but please, no business advertising.  

Thank you very much, your support is always appreciated.
Denise
Team Member

28 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like your froggy vase. :)

i beati said...

very lovely

Country Gal said...

Very pretty ! I love your Bluejay header photo ! Have a good day !

Betsy Adams said...

Hi Denise, You know me... I love flowers.. AND--I love seeing flowers especially during the winter months --when nothing much is blooming here...

However, we did plant some Pansies today...
Hugs,
Betsy

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Pretty flowers and vases. Thanks for sharing.

bettyl said...

Flowers are always nice to have around, even if you have to buy them! Your photos are really great.

Linda Gross said...

Very pretty. I have only artificial flowers in our house.

Carletta said...

You were wise to choose yellow Denise - such a lovely way to brighten the gloomy fall days!
Thanks always for being our gracious hostess!

Rajesh said...

Very pretty flowers.

Modern Mom said...

Pretty flowers.

Cacti Flower

The Elephant's Child said...

These are lovely. We try and always have flowers in the house. Ours for preference, but something blooming makes a home for me. Something blooming, books and cats make a home...

Sunray Gardens said...

That's a nice cheery bunch of flowers to bring home.
Cher Sunray Gardens

Míriam Luiza said...

Lindo! Amo vaso de flores! Bom domingo!

jabblog said...

Lovely. I do like your frog jug:-)

Out on the prairie said...

I enjoy cut flowers in my home and buy them when they catch my eye a lot.

Pat's Addition said...

I still have mums in bloom, just no time to pick them!

Carver said...

Those are very beautiful flowers. Nice to have them from the store when they aren't blooming outside.

Gemma Wiseman said...

The subdued light on these flowers is enchanting!

eileeninmd said...

Denise, they are lovely flowers and I the vase is cute! Happy Sunday and have a great week ahead!

gigihawaii said...

Beautiful flowers, Denise.

jean pell said...

Pretty!!!
Love your Blue Jay header...too.:)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Those flowers are great, light or no light!

Kay said...

I'm so glad I'm finally done with our trip album so that I can visit with my favorite blogging friends again. Love these flowers!!!

Marie said...

They are beautiful...and I love the green pitcher! I have been thinking about where to come up with Todays Flowers material...we do have flowers still blooming around here, and I have one wonderful surprise that I will have to get permission to photograph that is in a neighbor's yard! But, this week I did not participate.

I wanted to thank you for your very uplifting and kind comments on my Fear post. Hope you are all doing well. God bless you!

MarieElizabeth said...

I love these, cheerful and a little romantic.

DeniseinVA said...

So many wonderful comments, thank you very much my friends.

eden said...

Beautiful flowers and I love the vase too.

NatureFootstep said...

wow, that´s a very pretty color. :)