Thursday, November 1, 2012

Camera Critters and Bird D'Pot

 I am posting my Camera Critters entry a little early.  I am also connecting with Bird D'Pot.  The company we were thinking we might get didn't happen, but at least I am ahead of the game as far as the housework is concerned, which is always a good thing.

I love it when the Blue Jays come on the deck to eat the peanuts I throw out. You can hear the first one up in the tree calling to its family, and the next thing you know there are several flying down for a meal.  They don't like you getting too close.  I try to stay back because as soon as they see me they take off.  












~~~~~~~

Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters.  Another favorite meme, I always look forward to it each Saturday.  
To see other fun critters you can click here or on the badge below.


You can also click on Anni's Bird D'pot post here.  Thanks Anni.