Saturday, October 27, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS #218



If you enjoy participating in memes we are always looking for new participants, and I hope you will consider joining us this week.  For those of you who have been supporting us already, thank you!  If anyone would like to share your photos on our home page, details are below this post.

~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

~~~~~~

If you would like to be a guest on our home page, please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos at luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line.  Letters occasionally find their way into my spam folder and the clarification will help prevent accidental deletions.  Your photos will be added to our list of Guest Friends in the order they are received, and I will let you know their appearance date.  

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of them.  Also if you have any suggestions for improvement, we would be very happy to hear them.

If for any reason you should not be able to access my hotmail address, by all means please feel free to use luvinwildlife@gmail.com.

Today's Flowers has always been a family-friendly meme and we do not have too many rules but please, no business advertising.  These will be removed when found.   

Thank you very much, your support is always appreciated.
Denise
Team Member

19 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love the simple daisies.

Carver said...

The daisies are delightful. I hope you're having a happy weekend.

Cloudia said...

sweet and simple!


wishing you Weekend Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

diane b said...

Like Tex, I think simple daisies are so pretty. You are doing a good job with your meme. Years ago I used to follow memes but I don't any more . I find it takes up too much time but I enjoy reading others.

imac said...

Pure Delight.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I even like the name Daisy for a little girl, such a pretty flower.

Gill

Linda Gross said...

Love the daisies.

Perhaps when Spring returns, I will join the Today's Flowers" meme.

Please note I have a new blog - http://daysremembered.wordpress.com

kanak7 said...

Hello Denise, thank you so much for putting up my pictures today. I'm having a space problem on my blog which is why I haven't been able to participate in my favourite meme. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon. Thank you once again. Your daisies are delightful!

Kanak (Terra farmer)

Arija said...

Love your daisies Denise. Our's on the farm are blooming in great mounds of white.

The Elephant's Child said...

Love your daisies - have them here as well in white, mauve, purple and yellow. A welcome splash of colour.

You might like to google the Chameleon Rose. Now there is a plant I lust after and intend to have.

eileeninmd said...

The daisies are one of my favorites. Lovely capture! Happy Sunday!, Denise!

i beati said...

daisies the happiest of flowers

Pat's Addition said...

Batten down the hatches!

Modern Mom said...

Very pretty.

White Angel

NatureFootstep said...

that is midsummer to me. :)

Andrew said...

So beautiful to see...

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. Really appreciate them and they are always fun to read.

Magdalena said...

So beautiful flower!

eden said...

Beautiful daisies.