Saturday, October 13, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 216






~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.



You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

~~~~~~

This is a message I will be repeating every week.

For those of you who enjoy participating in a meme, I hope you will join us.  I also wonder if you would consider being a guest on our home page. If interested please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos to luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line.  Every now and again I have found that letters find their way into my spam folder, and the clarification will help prevent me from deleting them.  Your photos would be added to the list in the order that they are received, and I will let you know the date they will be shown.  Thank you very much for considering this.

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of this.  Also if you have any suggestions you would like to share, we would be very happy to hear them.

If for any reason you should not be able to access my hotmail address, by all means please feel free to use luvinwildlife@gmail.com.

Today's Flowers is a family-friendly meme and we do not have too many rules but please, no business advertising.   Any found will be removed.

Thank you!
With grateful thanks,
Denise
Team Member at Today's Flower