Saturday, October 6, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 215

The link is now open.




~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.


You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

For those of you who enjoy participating in a meme, I hope you will join us.  I also wonder if you would consider being a guest on our home page. If interested please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos to luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line.  Every now and again I have found that letters find their way into my spam folder, and the clarification will help prevent me from deleting them.  Your photos would be added to the list in the order that they are received, and I will let you know the date they will be shown.  Thank you very much for considering this.

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of this.  Also if you have any suggestions you would like to share, we would be very happy to hear them.

If for any reason you should not be able to access my hotmail address, by all means please feel free to use luvinwildlife@gmail.com.

Today's Flowers is a family-friendly meme and we do not have too many rules but please, no business advertising.   Any found will be removed.

Thank you!
Kind regards,
Denise
Team Member at Today's Flower

32 comments:

  1. Yellow flowers are so cheerful. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I haven't forgotten your very generous invitation and yes, someday I will join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful Denise!
    Their lovely color makes them perfect autumn images and you've captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thumbnail fails to appear every time, I don't know why :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series of flower photos plus bee. Excellent shots and beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like such views, beautiful colours. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favourite is the second picture, Denise... you can almost imagine the flowers to be happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A dream in yellow energy of those beautiful flowers!
    Happy Sunday!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly a great yellow post pics today my friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shots are beautiful! Yellows warm the heart....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful autumn colours - hello from a sunny but cold North Wales -thanks for stopping by -we are all fine by the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the long, elegant stems of these flowers. delightful captures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful colors Denise!

    Mums
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first shot in particular Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that golden tinge!! And the bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this time of year we can really use the sunny flowers you share. :)

    Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this, Denise! This is so happy and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are stunning! It almost took my breath away when I scrolled down and saw the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful flower to see as now, we are down to just brown!

    ReplyDelete