Friday, October 26, 2012

CAMERA CRITTERS

I am still sharing photos from my trip to the zoo in Norfolk several weeks ago.  I discovered this rather lovely statue and was very interested in how it shone so brightly in the sun.  I couldn't quite capture the effect in these photos but it absolutely glistened.  I tried to find some information about it on line but had no luck.  I would love to know the material that was used to make it shine and also find out who created it.  The whole effect was very effective, it was beautiful!


As the tigers were being a little shy, I didn't see them and consequently took no photos of the live kind, I took shots of the statue instead, which was at the entrance of the Asia Trail at the Virginia Zoo of Norfolk.




~~~~~~~

Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters.  I always look forward to it each Saturday.  
To see other fun critters you can click here or on the badge below. 

Camera Critters