Saturday, September 29, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 214

I was visiting with friends yesterday and we met over at Anne's home.  She had these beautiful mums outside and I asked if I could take photos for today's post.  She very kindly said yes.  Thanks Anne!










Anne's Zinnias were still blooming.


~~~~~~

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr.


You can find beautiful flowers from around the world if you click here.

TF teamPupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise

For those of you who enjoy participating in a meme, I hope you will join us.  I also wonder if you would consider being a guest on our home page. If interested please send me one or two of your favorite flower photos to luvinwildlife@hotmail.com, with TODAY'S FLOWERS in the subject line. Your photos would be added to the list in the order that they are received, and I will let you know the date they are to be shown.  Thank you very much for considering this.

This address can also be used for any concerns or problems you may run into.  Occasionally there are hiccups in running any meme and we would like to be made aware of this.  Also if you have any suggestions you would like to share, we would be very happy to hear them.  Thank you!

Denise
Team Member at Today's Flower

33 comments:

Katy said...

What beautiful flowers! The red, yellow, and white colors make for such lovely photos!

Indrani said...

Lovely series of colorful flowers. Very pleasing. Have a great Sunday!

ladyfi said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

The Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous vibrant colours.

Carletta said...

Those mums are lovely!
The colors coordinate and oh my do
they really fill out that pot.
Mums definitely say fall beautifully.

gigihawaii said...

David always buys mums for our coffee table twice a month. They brighten our room! Beautiful photos, Denise.

SquirrelQueen said...

Those mums are so pretty. I really like the color combination in the container.
Happy Weekend!

Pat's Addition said...

The mums make it look like autumn. I'll send you some photos when I figure out iphoto and pisaca #@$@#*^$. Do you use a Mac?

Phil said...

Still good colour in your flowere Denise. of course over here the flowers have virtually finished.

Regina said...

How beautiful!


♥ Regina

Rajesh said...

Beautiful, so colorful.

Modern Mom said...

Pretty flowers.

Yellow Bloom

ZielonaMila said...

Wonderful photographs, wonderful flowers, I am pleased that we can admire such views. I am greeting

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful mums and I love the zinnias. Lovely shots, Denise!

Linda Gross said...

What a gorgeous pot of mums!

Valerie said...

Oh I do love chrysanthemums. The colours are really beautiful. Very bright and cheerful post, Denise.

TexWisGirl said...

that's a great 'ball' of color!

Judy said...

I love the combination of colours!!

Sunray Gardens said...

She has some lovely fall colors in her choices.
Cher Sunray Gardens

Don Wood said...

Nice pics of the flowers Denise, Thanks for dropping by, I was asleep when you called but I am awake now and having a browse of the blogs. XXX Don

Roy said...

A beautiful show of flowers Denise.

Carver said...

The mums are lovely. They say autumn to me.

NatureFootstep said...

ah, that is a great arrangement. Love the flowers and color combination. :) My regards to your friend.

Kerri said...

Fabulous shots and perfect fall flower!

Don't unplug your hub. said...

Valerie and I know how to spell chrysanthemums. Oh all right I admit it. I copied the spelling from her comment. Crikey, good job I checked I nearly missed out the 'r'.

Karin M. said...

Wonderful flowers, great photo work ..
Love greetings, Karin

Out on the prairie said...

Lovely blooms a fall fav. It seems like the blooms are smaller because of drought this year.

Luna Miranda said...

i love how these mums are formed into a ball. gorgeous!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely comments, thank you very much!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your friend has a wonderfully green thumb. These are such beautiful Fall colors.... I'm having some trouble feeling like it's Fall (it's still warm here in Oregon) -- but your flowers make me look forward to it.

Kathie Brown said...

I love these flower photos!

eden said...

I love those mums. Beautiful photos.

Marie said...

Lovely mums and zinnia! I love mums this time of year!

Thanks SO much for looking at my Todays Flowers post! It was my first one, and I normally visit every single entry on a meme if I can, but had that unexpected company and couldn't. I was glad to get a few comments. I will be entering again!