Friday, August 24, 2012

CAMERA CRITTERS

This is Ferris.  We met on a walk last Saturday and I mentioned him in my post here.  He is 11 years' old and is part German Shepherd and Boxer mix.  Such a lovely and friendly dog.  We had a nice long chat with his owner who obviously loved him very much because he was letting Ferris set the pace.  If Ferris stopped, so did he.  Ferris looked tired and it was hot that day, but he didn't have far to go home as he lived in the neighborhood just beyond the trees.  Ferris wanted to go home and started walking that way, so his kind companion said goodbye and they both headed back the way they had come.  



If you go here you will see a marvelous series of pictures by a young lady named Jessica Trinh.  Her two dogs are the main subject and these photographs will make you smile.

I thought this was very cute too.




Thank you Misty for hosting Camera Critters.  How I love this meme!
To see other fun critters please click here.

20 comments:

  1. you show the heart



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=
    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic dog, nicely is looking. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ferris is a cutie! I just love dogs. Great shot, thanks for sharing your critter. Have a wonderful weekend, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ferris is really very cute and the dog rules are amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see Ferris again, poor thing does look hot. I could look at dog pictures all day, and by the way I loved the dog rules... especially No.10. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see oldie animals I always want to wrap my arms around them...sweet things.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the rules are too funny. :)

    i like ferris' footprints behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL love the rules. Nice to see Ferris again XXX Don

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a cute directive about dogs! Lol. I love dogs and miss Lani, whom I left behind in New York back in 1975.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute doggie, Denise... And I loved the Dog Rules...

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, handsome dog! And such a funny list of Dog Rules! Oh, how true!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too funny!!! Reminds me of my granddog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dog poster. I've seen them around cats, too! Silly things, pets.
    Cheers from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He sure is a handsome fella! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww Ferris looks like a great dog. Love the Dog Rules. Reminds me of my dad and his wolfdog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you once again for all the lovely comments and I hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete