Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We bought a new Honda at Checkered Flag, Virginia Beach....

and this is Denise's new ride.  

This very nice gentleman is Mr. Paul Sudo.  He sold us a car this weekend and I have to say it was one of the nicest experiences we have ever had.  Having worked at Checkered Flag for many years, Gregg's brother knows these guys and took us down to meet Paul who had our car ready and waiting.  Paul took great care of us and it wasn't long before we were driving out of the dealership.


 In the photo below is a group of Bernese Mountain Dogs.  The two on the left belong to Paul and his wife.  The two on the right belong to a very dear friend of Paul's wife. Well, you know how much I love dogs and Paul told us all about his Berners.  In this picture there is one dog who participates in dog shows, and the way you can find out is.....


by looking at who has the thickest legs, which is the second one from the right.  A lady, she is the one who is eligible to be shown because she has the perfect form for a show dog.  I found that so interesting.  To me they are all beautiful dogs.  Paul has a big folder filled with photos and we looked at every one of them.  I can see his two are greatly loved.  

So, if ever you are in Virginia Beach and need a new car, go and see Paul.  He will treat you with honesty and integrity.  And no I am not doing this for any other reason than that I had a great time at a car dealership.  Over the years we have bought our last four cars from there and Paul is one of those extremely nice people who was a real pleasure to meet.

23 comments:

Cloudia said...

Praising and thanking others is both spiritual and very smart for your health and psychology as research clearly shows. You are a good person, and you meet nice people!
Karma or mirror neurons? Who cares?!



Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=
> < } } ( ° >

gigihawaii said...

Interesting tidbit about show dogs! Congrats on the new car, Denise and Gregg!

Rose ~ from Oz said...

Congrats on the new car! New wheels is a nice thing. Even nicer when the whole experience is smooth and, well nice!
Oh Denise those Berner dogs are magnificent!!!! Just gorgeous!

Ranita Sinha said...

Congrats on the new car Denise..

eileeninmd said...

Congrats on your new car. And I love those Bernese MT dogs, they are gorgeous. I would love to have one myself. Hope you have a happy day.

Valerie said...

I love new cars, even if they're someone else's. Paul sounds like the perfect sales person. I don't think I've ever seen one of those dogs before, they're gorgeous.

The Elephant's Child said...

Compliments where compliments are due is rare these days. It is lovely to see that you keep kindness, gratitude and justice going. I hope your car gives you many miles of trouble free motoring.

Sunray Gardens said...

Congrats on the new car. It's always a good thing to have a nice experience. And I sure understand the whole show dog thing.
Cher Sunray Gardens
Goldenray Yorkies

Linda Gross said...

Congratulations on the purchase of your new car. It is great dealing with a car salesman whom you can trust!

TexWisGirl said...

love those gorgeous dogs. :) congrats on the new Honda!

Relindis said...

Always a blessing to have a good experience when making a purchase. That's a lovely photo of the dogs. Enjoy the new car!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Lovely dogs! Nice wheels! Lucky to find someone you can trust in this field!!!

Carletta said...

I know Checkered Flag! It's well known throughout Tidewater. I can close my eyes and see the dealership. :)
Congrats on the new car and how nice to have such an exceptional experience!

Craver Vii said...

Handsome dogs. I love Honda's but never owned one... yet.

It's good to find a decent person to do business with.

Don said...

DITTO to everything said above XXXX Don

Carver said...

I think all the dogs are beauties too. Sounds like a great time with the car dealer. Nice to have an experience like that.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm impressed. Wish I lived closer to Virginia Beach!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Best of luck to you and Gregg on the new car, or is this one strictly yours Denise? What type of Honda did you get? For many years, I had a Honda Acord and really liked that car; it was a hatchback model which is no longer made.

ZielonaMila said...

Dogs in a photo are looking fantastically, I like such views. I am greeting

Patty said...

Congratulations on your new car. Yes I am still among the living, trying to get around to all my friends. This summer so far has been pretty hectic. First my hospital stay of 4 and a half days with cellulitis in my one leg, then my Mother falling and breaking her right arm, also fracturing her right eye socket and numerous other problems, after hospital and rest home stay for rehab, she came here from 7/15 until 8/21. She could hardly wait to get home, she had been gone since 6/21. And she had never been out of her own home that long before. I wanted her to stay a couple of more weeks, but she said no. But I think now she wished she had stayed longer. Good luck with the car. Hope you and family are all well.

Roy said...

Great new wheels Denise.

Marie said...

Beautiful dogs! Glad you had such a great experience getting a new car!

DeniseinVA said...

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by. I am enjoying the new wheels.