Sunday, July 22, 2012

TODAY'S FLOWERS


These roses were part of a beautiful bouquet from my dear husband.  He gave them to me for my birthday which was in the early part of the month.  

~~~~~~

This is a message I will be repeating until TODAY'S FLOWERS resumes its posts.
                       
Even though Today's Flowers is on hiatus and we will not be adding anything new until August 18th, whenever possible I will be posting flowers each Sunday in honor of my favorite meme.

Today's Flowers was created by our good friend Luiz Santilli.

14 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!!! Happy, happy birthday (belated).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, love the color !
    I bet they made you feel special :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are just gorgeous with the baby's breath!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!
    My poor roses are sadly lacking water.
    Greetings from Cottage Country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of you to continue the tradition. A beautiful flower perks us all up! And with a bouquet like this, I'm sure your birthday was extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estou sentindo falto do FLORES DE HOJE. Passei para te dizer "alô" e matar as saudades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was a fantastic one. The flowers are lovely.

    My birthday was earlier this month as well and my hubby also sent me flowers. I even posted them at the time.

    As they say ---Great minds and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky girl. I love roses but rarely get them. Happy belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful roses, Denise. Methinks I need to have a few words with my hubby...grins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your roses are beautiful, Happy belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love baby's breath, actually more than roses........

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  12. The roses are beautiful. The baby breath really make the colors of the roses pop. I do the same, take pictures of any bouquets I receive. The bouquets last forever that way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy late birthday! And how lovely! It was so sweet of your hubby!

    ReplyDelete