Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A really neat video.

as a young man dances around the world, visiting dozens of countries.  If you have seen this before, I hope you won't mind seeing it again. Definitely a toe-tapper and a smile bringer. (Don't forget to click on the little square box at the bottom right of the video to bring it to full-screen. I tried to get a version without any advertisements).

 
If all the days that come to pass
Are behind these walls 
I’ll be left at the end of things 
In a world kept small 
 Travel far from what i know 
I’ll be swept away
I need to know 
I can be lost and not afraid 
 We’re gonna trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
 Remember we’re lost together 
Remember we’re the same 
We hold the burning rhythm in our hearts 
We hold the flame
 We’re gonna trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
 We’re gonna trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light
I’ll find my way home 
On the Western wind 
To a place that was once my world
 Back from where I’ve been 
 And in the morning light I’ll remember 
As the sun will rise 
We are all the glowing embers 
Of a distant fire 
 We’re gonna trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 
 Come on and trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
We’re gonna trip the light 
 We’re gonna trip the light 
We’re gonna break the night 
And we’ll see with new eyes 
When we trip the light 

 Music: Garry Schyman © 
Lyrics: Alicia Lemke and Matt Harding ©

10 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, Matt's dancing around the world is definitely an expression of joy. Thanks for sharing...I've passed it on in FB, where I guess it's been a few times already by now. just 2 mil.

ZielonaMila said...

A dance is a wonderful magic show, the dance is able to show a lot of joy. I am greeting

Nancy Claeys said...

I've seen it on facebook and what a great project -- we need more joy in our lives these days. :)

Out on the prairie said...

lovely video, I will have to watch it a few more times

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Denise, Great video... I've seen it on Facebook.... Love the JOY which pops out!!!!!

Have a great day. We are STILL waiting on RAIN. It went all around us last night.. Grrrrrr.
Hugs,
Betsy

Marilyn said...

Fun to watch. Music brings joy!♥♫

imac said...

Dacing around the World eh, neat.

Lui said...

Hi Denise!
I saw this already and it really brings a smile to my face!

Miss you ;-)

Kay said...

Thank you for sharing this, Denise. I kept waiting to see if he'd do something in Hawaii. I certainly didn't expect the fire dancing. What a whole lot of fun this was!

Denise said...

Thank you friends. I know a few of you have seen it before but it was the first time for me and I just could not keep it to myself.