Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Babes at Disneyland


Son and daughter-in-law are in California for a week's vacation.  They are having a great time but I knew they would. Technology is a wonderful thing. Two hours ago after looking at several photos they had been posting, I asked Gregg if he had seen any of them together. He had not and so he got on his phone and sent them a text with a request, "Get someone to take a photo of you two together." Ten minutes later they sent this photo. I love it, thanks guys!

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt~

Me: and even though our children are all grown up, they are still teaching us how to enjoy life.

15 comments:

  1. Oh yes Denise - technology is indeed a grand thing.
    At times I am amazed at life's lessons I learn from my children. They seem so much wiser these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! And you got it on a moment's notice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice taking, the nice time. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to see our children enjoying themselves. This is a lovely happy shot of them. I love your quotes they are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise!
    They look like they are having lots of fun! And how awesome to see all that in a jiffy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We might criticise technology at times but it sure has its uses. Love the picture, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, I love this shot of your babes with their mickey mouse ears. Great quote too, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats very true Denise, as we get older our children are keeping us on the straight and narrow. Which I am beginning to discover.{:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the headgear, it was something I always wanted as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're such a cute couple. They look like they're having a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice picture of your son and his wife together. We were able to see our grandchildren a few minutes after they were born thanks to technology.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your joy!

    Very generous-



    Warm Aloha to you from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    <(-'.'-)>

    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Technology really is a fabulous thing! The funny thing is I'm beginning to take it for granted which is amazing.

    On the other hand... it does have its own drawbacks which make me crazy sometimes. But when I can text my son in Peru and know he's feeling better, it means the world.

    ReplyDelete