Friday, June 22, 2012

Look for me in Rainbows

This is dedicated to Gregg's Uncle.  Uncle passed away this week, we will remember him as a very dear, sweet man and we are keeping him and all the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Look for me in Rainbows

Time for me to go now, I won't say goodbye:
Look for me in rainbows, way up in the sky,
In the morning sunrise when all the world is new,
Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.
Time for me to leave you, I won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, high up in the sky,
In the evening sunset, when all the world is through,
Just look for me and love me, and I'll be close to you.
It won't be forever, the day will come and then
My loving arms will hold you, when we meet again.
Time for us to part now, we won't say goodbye;
Look for me in rainbows, shining in the sky.
Every walking moment and all your whole world through,
Just look for me and love me, as you know I loved you.
Just wish me to be near you,
And I'll be there with you.

Music and Lyrics: Conn Bernard (1990) Vicki Brown

23 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i am sorry for your loss...

Jane and Chris said...

I am so sorry Denise and Gregg. The rainbow song is lovely.
Jane x

jabblog said...

What a lovely thought.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Cezar and Léia said...

May he be in peace.
God bless you!
Cezar

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very nice, sorry for Gregg's loss.

Don't unplug your hub. said...

My condolences on your loss.

Kay said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Denise.

I just looked for this song on the web and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFc5sdn78b0

It's so beautiful. It's such a lovely song to have when you've lost a loved one.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

My condolences Denise and Gregg, my thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Beautiful song, the words are so touching.
Hugs,
~Jo

Rose from Oz is Back! said...

May a beautiful man rest in peace. A beautiful tribute. It was more touching to me than I can express here.

eileeninmd said...

Denise, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Linda G. said...

I am sorry for your loss. You and Gregg are in my thoughts.

grammie g said...

Hi Denise...Nice words and thoughts to remember the dear Uncle by...so sorry for the loss !!
Grace

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Denise and Gregg -- so sorry for the loss.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Oh Denise, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and the family.

Lovely photo and poem.
Hugs,
Betsy

gigihawaii said...

Lovely photo, Denise. I send you and Gregg my condolences.

Valerie said...

My condolences to you and your family. Your choice of words is so fitting. Hugs from me.

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Sorry to hear of your family's loss....but the memories will live forever.

Scott said...

Sincere sympathies for your loss. The song and the photo are beautiful and particularly poignant for me as it was just over a week ago that I attended my brother's funeral.

Linda said...

I am sorry for your loss. This is a really beautiful post.

Jeremy said...

Lovely photo and lyrics. Sad for your loss: know the feeling only too well.

chubskulit said...

I am so sorry for your loss Denise!

eden said...

Wow.. I love rainbows. Great shot.

Kathie Brown said...

So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful and comforting poem.