Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One pile of peanuts and there you go......

Today I did several videos.  I am practicing as I need a lot of time put in to prevent jerky movements and blurriness when zooming in and out to name a couple of mistakes that I make and there were a lot of those in many of them.  I tried to pick out the best ones so please forgive any of those faults but I think you will enjoy these little critters as they are very comical at times. It was certainly hard to keep up with them.  The squirrels are a little slower but the chipmunks are like greased lightning.


Country Gal from Our Country Cove Life gave me a chuckle when she mentioned that she recognized the MI-5 Soundtrack on my first video.  I honestly hadn't realized I had downloaded that particular one until after she had mentioned it, as I sometimes turn the sound down on my computer.  So, all the talking is from that show.  I believe it's called "Spooks" in the UK.  If you want to read about it you can click here.



21 comments:

  1. A feast to enjoy, I liked watching them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! When I go to DC the squirrels at my daughters house get very well fed. :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy films, squirrel are like film stars. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are quick movers! I was watching a big black bird in our back yard this morning. It was listening/looking for worms. I think I saw it pull out a big, fat juicy one. I wish I had been using a video camera at the time!

    Be sure and check out my blog. There are two new additions in our family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were very patient, Denise. Loved watching the chipmunk. I have my own squirrels but I never thought to film them. I disturbed a fox today, he was sleeping behind one of the bushes and didn't hear me coming. I now know how fast a fox can run...grins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your little videos look perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute little scamper rats! those chippies just make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome videos . Was someone watching MI-5 whilst you were filming ? Sounded like it lol it was a Good series seen it all . Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute - the Blue Jay is incredible!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job so give yourself a great be pat on the back. We are actually seeing squirrels this year for a change. They are all over the place, and the butterflies have returned after a year somewhere else. Thanks for all the effort you put into the post.Happy Hump Day. genie

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! We don't have chipmunks here, but the squirrels sure love the pecan and walnut trees we have. They seem to think we planted them just so they could feast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much fun to watch these little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved them thankyou, and a big thanks to Mrs Sutton for telling me that was a Blue Jay.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOOOO cute, Denise! Glad you are learning to make these videos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post dear Denise! :)
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute videos, Denise. Love to watch the squirrels and the cute chipper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Denise...

    I just spent a bit of time catching up on your blog and thoroughly enjoyed my visit!! Gotta love those chippies and squirrels! And I listened to that TED video....WOW THanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Denise,

    The videos didn't load for me. I love squirrels and chipmunks, and the chipmunks are extremely fast! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for visiting. So glad you enjoyed my home-made videos. My little chipmunk brought along its mate today but they were too fast for me to get a photo of. I should have taped them again. Ah well, there's always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete