Monday, May 21, 2012

I hope you listen to this all the way through...a video

The other night Gregg was listening to one of his TED Talks and said, "You have to listen to this." At first I was reluctant because I was very focused and in the middle of reading one of my favorite detective novels. I'm happy he persisted as I truly enjoyed listening to Abigail Washburn and her "Building US-China relations...by banjo."  I enjoyed it so much I said I was going to share it with you.

 I am having trouble fitting my videos and they are always chopped off, so please if you would, either click on it to bring it to full screen on your computer, or click here. This will take you to the YouTube site.

4 comments:

  1. thanks. checking it out.



    Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you, Denise for sharing the talk. I agree, we need more of the one on one experiences that bring home to fact that we are all family.

    As for getting the video to fit ... after you click share and embed, scroll down to the Custom box and what I do is type in 315 (the smaller number of the first box option) and the bottom number fills in automatically... the numbers change automatically in the code you copy. Hope this works for you.

    I love the Ted talks. There are some super ones. Have a terrific summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do need music in our schools! She is right music connects hearts. Thanks for sharing. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this,she is a truly amazing lady and I am glad I had the chance to listen to her through this video clip.

    ReplyDelete