Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back from the mountain....


This lovely photo was taken by a very dear friend of mine in England.  Sally and I have been friends for years and she is very kindly letting me put it on my blog.  Wouldn't you just love to walk down that canopy of trees?   It's a gorgeous photo Sally, thank you for sending it to me and letting me share it for everyone to see.

Gregg and I have been away for a while.  Gregg's sister's youngest son had his graduation ceremony this weekend.  His mum rented a house within the Massanutten Resort  area, not too far away from Harrisonburg, Virginia.  We were with several family members and a dear friend.  I'll tell you more later but we have another busy time coming up again.

I haven't been able to get around to your blogs to visit but things will get back to normal next week.  I do thank you for all the wonderful comments you left while I was away.  We had a wonderful time and I hardly got on the computer - gasp!

Oh well, back to reality.  The laundry is calling me, the place needs a good tidying up and if I don't get cracking, people will be coughing on the dust!   Yes I have my own wildlife inside this house,  I think somebody called them 'dust-bunnies'.  They are very shy creatures and like to hide in places I can't get to easily.